Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ted M
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Just got the game and have a question or two. Can multiple aliens move during the Action Phase? For example, if I have 4 APs, can I move two alien ships two spaces? Or just move one ship up to four spaces?

Thanks,
Ted

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Delta 5.56
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, multiple aliens may move. One AP per alien per space. Unless you are the kitewings which can move 2 per AP with their ability.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted M
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought so, but just wanted to double check, thank you.

-Ted

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
Basically, you can spend your AP any way you like, using stuff as many times per turn as you want, as long as it doesn't tell you that you can't

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Yes... I still like 'em 35 years later...
mbmbmbmbmb
bluesubaru71 wrote:
Hi,

Just got the game and have a question or two. Can multiple aliens move during the Action Phase? For example, if I have 4 APs, can I move two alien ships two spaces? Or just move one ship up to four spaces?

Thanks,
Ted

Don't forget they have to stop upon entering an empty space or one with Resistance 1+.

-Marcon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted M
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Marcon wrote:
bluesubaru71 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks,
Ted

Don't forget they have to stop upon entering an empty space or one with Resistance 1+.

-Marcon

I knew they had to stop at areas with any resistance, but didn't realize they had to stop in empty spaces. I thought aliens could "travel over" them, thank you for adding that to your answer. About to play this later with a buddy of mine and just trying it out the rules soloing for now.

Thanks again,
Ted

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.