Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Eder
United States
Canton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course, the rules lay out the 2 player variant where each player is in charge of 3 animals. I am worried that this may get too confusing.

Has anyone tried a variant where each player is in charge of 2 animals in the 2 player game? I would imagine that it would follow the 4 player setup guide for cubes and APs.

What do you think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Metzler
United States
Glendale
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"
badge
"Wuhhh... I think so, Brain, but if a ham can operate a radio, why can't a pig set a VCR?"
mbmbmbmbmb
mulliganm wrote:
Of course, the rules lay out the 2 player variant where each player is in charge of 3 animals. I am worried that this may get too confusing.

Has anyone tried a variant where each player is in charge of 2 animals in the 2 player game? I would imagine that it would follow the 4 player setup guide for cubes and APs.

What do you think?

Pretty sure this would work fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"L'├ętat, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
mbmbmbmbmb
2 per player works fine too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
2 player with 1 animal each works fine, at least in the games I played. It is actually tricky as it is easy for one of the players to run away with the game. This seems to add a new dimension even when compared to 4 player games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.