BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Staging a Home: Win rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kelsey Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I am proud to have opposed those who describe all who oppose them as "Tender Flowers" and "Special Snowflakes".
Check out Stately Play for news and reviews of games worth thinking about.
Some of you have probably experienced looking for a new home, and seen many houses which seemed to have received similar advice about how you should remove all character from the visible possessions (I assume so people can see themselves in the house, rather than thinking about the current owners). I was absolutely tickled earlier today to see this fella staring back at me from a prominent place on a bookshelf:

It kind of made my day, though I think I may have freaked out my realtor by knowing the name of the designer of a game from before I was born and thinking it was awesome to have that on their shelf. On the other hand, after suggesting we make an offer with 8 significant digits on an earlier house in order to make a math joke, that ship may have sailed.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.