GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,366 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Battles of Westeros» Forums » General

Subject: Painting guide rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Giles Dorrington
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to let everybody know I've at last got around to doing a painting guide. The first part's up on FFGs website: http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=2114
(& they'll be a weblink on the main page once it's got past the mods).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Sherry
Canada
Truro
NS - Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice to see. Makes me wish I hadn't started painting yet, so I could completely mimic your great looking figures.
Can't say I'm happy with the pace at which it appears the tutorials will be released. It will take forever to cover everything at this rate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giles Dorrington
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Adam, much appreciated. The tutorials aren't going to take long, there's only a part two (and that's my fault; FFG were going to do it as just one article but in the end it was too long so they had to split it in two).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Sherry
Canada
Truro
NS - Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thats not so bad then. I was afraid it would be an ongoing feature that would teach us a tiny bit at a time.
Again thanks for doing something like this, your figures are among the best I've seen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giles Dorrington
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Second part is now up (http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=2128).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.