GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
17 Days Left
A variant over a suggestion from Marc. Thank you for the light bulb switch!
Experience and Inspiration counters are added to the game.
Prior to race. Roll a die for your driver`s experience, and your counter pool build.
1. Rookie. Take 20 Alert Points counters (Stamina)
2. Beginner: Take 18 Alert Points. 2 Inspiration
3. Experienced: Take 18 Alert Points. 1 Inspiration 1 Experience
4. Very experienced: Take 17 Alert Points. 2 Experience.
5. Veteran: Take 16 Alert Points. 3 Experience.
6 Old Pro: Take 15 Alert Points. 4 Experience.
During a race:
Use of Alert Points are not altered from the standard rules.
Discard a Inspiration counter if you can "see" a car in front of you on a straight. Gain 5 DU.
Discard an Experience counter to reroll one or both dices once.
Rules not tested. You need to make your own counters at the moment.
Estimate added time to game play:
Average 2 seconds pr player pr turn.
These optional rules will add a "pasted on" simulation feel, and some variation during a race.
- Last edited Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:43 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:29 pm