GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,203 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Wormhole» Forums » General

Subject: Cheap Wormhole stuff in the Portland Area rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, due to space constraints, I need to get rid of my Wormhole stuff.

If you did get it, I would ask you to buy the Wormhole pdf at least. I have a bunch of plastic storage containers for the ships that are about $20. I also have a black felt mat that I use. I have the full color rules, laminated aids, lots of damage circles, one of the big ships for each faction, lots of the smaller ones (~5 of the medium ones, ~10-15 of the fighters). My total ink cost was probably close to $150, my time was probably 100 hours.
Some of the ships were printed on an inkjet, and some are laser printed (you can see the difference).

Anyways, I'm running out of space, so if you would like it, I would be interested in getting rid of it. It's a cool space minis game and if I had the room, I would definitely keep it. I might mock up some flat pieces to still play the game.

Let me know if you're interested, I'm definitely NOT looking to recoup anything near what I paid for printing it, nor for my time. Heck, if I charged minimum wage, you would be out about $1,000. Oh, and I also have extra un-constructed sheets that I'll throw in.

I can provide pictures if you are seriously interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Mode
United States
Kelso
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How much are you asking for the Wormhole stuff? I have purchased 2 copies of the pdf and I've started building some of the ships myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
awyldknght wrote:
How much are you asking for the Wormhole stuff? I have purchased 2 copies of the pdf and I've started building some of the ships myself.

Just geekmail me an offer. Shipping will be rather expensive, so I'm really looking for a local trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Wasserman
United States
Morgantown
WV
flag msg tools
I don't think he would like that.
badge
"A single action or event is interesting, not because it is explainable, but because it is true." - Goethe
mbmbmbmbmb
You're tempting me, Andrew. I don't know if I have the space for these, either! And I think I'd prefer Starmada: The Admiralty Edition for a cinematic space combat game, but I'm not sure...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Wasserman
United States
Morgantown
WV
flag msg tools
I don't think he would like that.
badge
"A single action or event is interesting, not because it is explainable, but because it is true." - Goethe
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, do you have any idea how well these might work to use in Starmada? I might get them from you just for that reason...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mymil wrote:
Actually, do you have any idea how well these might work to use in Starmada? I might get them from you just for that reason...

Not so well - They are much bigger. The base of the carrier is about 8" long, 4" wide. (The fighters are more like 1.5" long, .75" wide.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.