Thumb up
2 Posts

Valor & Victory» Forums » Rules

Subject: Some qüestions about the Command Phase rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
PasCarbo PasCarbo
flag msg tools
Yesterday I played my first no solo game in V&V. I played "Hedgerow Hell" with a friend. Very fun ! ( ... just a little hard for the American soldiers, maybe )

I have some qüestions ( easy qüestions I hope ):

1.- In Command Phase, Can I place more than one Artillery Barrage in the same hex?
2.- In Command Phase, the firts thing I can do is rally pinned units, isn't it? And, after that... I can use these units like a artillery spotters? I ask that because 18.3 say : "An unpinned, friendly unit must act as a spotter" but in this fase we can't have pinned units, isn't it ?

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
flag msg tools
Hi PasCarbo,

1. There is no written restriction (as far as I could search) to limit only one support mission per hex - thus you can do multiple ones for a single hex I would say.

2. At the start of YOUR turn you automatically rally your pinned units (all), therefore you start your turn with unpinned units and can use them as spotters.

(The second chance is in the After-action phase of your turn, if someone was pinned by enemy fire... but there you have to make a roll).
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.