Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Amelia Tharme
United Kingdom
Eastbourne
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,
We are husband and wife living in Lund, Sweden. Ola is a long-time gamer, while I am more new to it. We wonder if there is anyone out there in Lund who would like to meet up and play games with one or both of us sometimes. We are both fairly shy, so we're cautious about joining up with a big group, just looking for a few people to play games with. We live on the western edge of Lund but could get to anywhere the buses go. We play Eurogames, some wargames (have recently expanded our collection of these) and Ola is quite keen on abstract games, though I'm fairly hopeless at them. If you'd like to see what games we have, check Ola's profile (username is unic). Send one of us a pm if you are interested in playing.
/Amelia (and Ola)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Håkan König
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Surfa in på http://www.pantang.com/forum/ och kolla lite. Där finns en hel del Lundensare vill jag minnas, och det är lättare att få kontakt där eftersom det inte är så många icke-svenskar där. Själv är jag från Linköping, och brukar hålla koll på Pantang som ett svenskt komplement till BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Moody
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, Doomfarer, wherefore art thou? He's in Lund, and might know some people to join you if he's busy.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/Doomfarer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amelia Tharme
United Kingdom
Eastbourne
flag msg tools
mbmb
Tack så mycket. Tyvärr är jag engelska och min svenska är inte så bra ännu, men jag ska titta i alla fall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amelia Tharme
United Kingdom
Eastbourne
flag msg tools
mbmb
Kevin,
Thanks for the hint, though we know Paul already, Ola has played games with him many times. Alas, he seems rather busy nowadays. Is he paying you for all this promotion?
Amelia

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fredrik Borg
Sweden
Lund
Skåne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I have somehow missed this thread up to now. I am living in Lund (Östra Torn) and I love to play boardgames. If you're interested I am sure we can meet sometime.

Fredrik.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amelia Tharme
United Kingdom
Eastbourne
flag msg tools
mbmb
That would be good, Ola is sending you a message

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T Jesper Edmark
Sweden
Hässleholm
Skåne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to add myself to this forum thread.

If you happen to be free a weekend day around noon and want to play boardgames, trot down to Wermlands Nation and their café. I'll be there with a bunch of boardgames and a cup of tea. We play every weekend and always welcome new players.

Jesper

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Seddon
United Kingdom
Congleton
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where's Doomfarer?

He's there too and is busy in the Group Gaming circuit, I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul - the
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
badge
You spin me right round, baby - Right round like a record, baby - Right round round round - You spin me right round, baby…
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I get a lot of promotion from non Swedes it seems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.