5 Posts

Board Game: Cyclades
Cyclades» Forums » Rules

Subject: We're playing right now and have a question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy M
msg tools
Do the sea spaces that have arrows on them mean you can move across the board to the arrow on the opposite side of the board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon
United States
Christiansburg
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Play more Inis
Microbadge: Root fanMicrobadge: Orléans fanMicrobadge: Washington Capitals fanMicrobadge: Lucky Owner of a War of the Ring Collector's EditionMicrobadge: Innovation Deluxe fan
No you may not.

The arrowed spaces have the cornucopia icons which thematically means you're off in that direction trading or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy M
msg tools
Thanks, if a player enters my sea space with one of their fleets can I retreat immediately or do I need to roll at least once first and then I have the option to retreat?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob (he/him)
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: 18xx fanMicrobadge: Plays Games With FamilyMicrobadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Wolf of the WeekMicrobadge: 2014 Dice Tower Convention attendee
There has to be one dice roll before any retreat.

BOb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon
United States
Christiansburg
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Play more Inis
Microbadge: Root fanMicrobadge: Orléans fanMicrobadge: Washington Capitals fanMicrobadge: Lucky Owner of a War of the Ring Collector's EditionMicrobadge: Innovation Deluxe fan
Yes one round has to happen as retreating is at the end of battle. Defender can decide to retreat first followed by attacker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls