Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve B
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Lefty
So after a lot of fighting with the school and them messing up her records, my fiancee has her college degree in hand! Now she fills out some paperwork, gets her New York State Teacher's Certificate, and gets a job!

She teaches ESL, which is in high demand in our area Soon she'll be making more money than me surprise What to do with TWO incomes?!?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Amstutz
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
I can read you mind
badge
I am the eye in the sky, looking at you. I can read you mind. I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools. i can cheat you blind. And I don't need to see anymore to know that....
Microbadge: I bought this microbadge just for the halibut.Microbadge: "No, I'm not a guinea pig.  I'm a capybara!"Microbadge: No microbadge collection is complete without a plastic pink flamingo.Microbadge: THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!Microbadge: Mutt lover - We don't need no pedigree!
ImaginaryRoot wrote:
So after a lot of fighting with the school and them messing up her records, my fiancee has her college degree in hand! Now she fills out some paperwork, gets her New York State Teacher's Certificate, and gets a job!

She teaches ESL, which is in high demand in our area Soon she'll be making more money than me surprise What to do with TWO incomes?!?
Just a hunch - buy more games?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I drink your milkshake!
Microbadge: Ameritrash fanMicrobadge: Arkham Horror fanMicrobadge: Nashville Predators fanMicrobadge: Dark Heresy fan - Innocence proves nothingMicrobadge: Houston Astros fan
Congrats to your fiancee. Hopefully I'll be graduating too in about a month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Congratulations!

Take a trip? Go dancing? Light cigars with hundred dollar bills?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Lefty
Deleted042515 wrote:
Congratulations!

Take a trip? Go dancing? Light cigars with hundred dollar bills?
We are taking a trip in July... our honeymoon trip that is. Montreal should be a fun place in the summer! Lots of stuff planned, including O Noir, the completely pitch black restaurant staffed by blind people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Follower of JesusMicrobadge: We're all mad about JonnaMicrobadge: International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against WomenMicrobadge: Tenderness and kindness are manifestations of strength and resolutionsMicrobadge: 2019 Women & Gaming Holiday Card Exchange Participant
Congratulations!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls