Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Goenner
United States
St. Cloud
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Yup, changed the Avatar for self-promotion.
badge
Go vote in the 24-Hour RPG Design Contest!
Microbadge: Play On Target Podcast fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG fanMicrobadge: CatholicMicrobadge: D&D fan (5th edition)Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!
Me, my girlfriend's out of town, and that means I get to watch a little classic I picked up from a local used video game/dvd store for two bucks.
From gallery of MasterGeek

I AM the Law!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Lane
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I love the UK!Microbadge: World TravellerMicrobadge: X-Men fanMicrobadge: Heavy Metal fanMicrobadge: I love Switzerland!
Community/Perfect Couples.

Love them both, too bad one was a repeat!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Goenner
United States
St. Cloud
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Microbadge: Play On Target Podcast fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG fanMicrobadge: CatholicMicrobadge: D&D fan (5th edition)Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!
stagger lee wrote:
Community/Perfect Couples.

Love them both, too bad one was a repeat!
I LOVE Community. Sadly, my new schedule at work has me there until 7 so I don't get home until it's done. Thank God for On Demand!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Military History buffMicrobadge: Wargamer of 40+ yearsMicrobadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: CaptainMicrobadge: Famous WWII units - 99th Infantry Division "Battle Babies/Checkerboard Division" (US)
Pens-Lightning game. Tampa's up 2-1 in the 3rd, but hopefully the Pens can come back and tie it up and go to overtime, where they've been red hot of late.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Spoon?
badge
SPOOOOON!!!
Microbadge: I Love SummerMicrobadge: Chili Pepper
External image
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
Microbadge: MeepleCon attendeeMicrobadge: Die Macher fanMicrobadge: Nuclear War fanMicrobadge: SPI fanMicrobadge: Plays Games with Spouse
New Tricks followed by Whitechapel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Key Locks
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Parent of big brother and little sister
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Goenner
United States
St. Cloud
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Drew1365 wrote:
American Idol. blush
I haven't watched it this season. My girlfriend isn't a fanatic like my ex was. How is it sans Simon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Goenner
United States
St. Cloud
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Leezer wrote:
Probably one of my all-time favorite sitcoms. Although Community is rapidly closing in on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
Microbadge: First Martians: Adventures on the Red Planet fanMicrobadge: Seattle DragonsMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.Microbadge: Twilight Struggle fanMicrobadge: Holy motherforking shirtballs!
Community/Perfect Couples/Parks and Recreation/The Office/30 Rock/Outsourced. A perfect Thursday evening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Goenner
United States
St. Cloud
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
berserkley wrote:
Community/Perfect Couples/Parks and Recreation/The Office/30 Rock/Outsourced. A perfect Thursday evening.
That DOES sound like a pretty fantastic Thursday evening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
A trial needs witnesses and evidence not a coverup.
Microbadge: Tactical Space Combat Games fanMicrobadge: Star Trek fanMicrobadge: Proud GrandparentMicrobadge: Star Trek: Ascendancy fanMicrobadge: Terraforming Mars Fan
It's opening day. I'm watching baseball.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Goenner
United States
St. Cloud
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Mundane wrote:
It's opening day. I'm watching baseball.
Is that the one where the kick the brown elliptical ball up through a hoop with a net?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Wynn
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
I love Nintendo as well!
badge
Microbadge: Cosmic Encounter fanMicrobadge: Special Education TeacherMicrobadge: Cystic Fibrosis AwarenessMicrobadge: Age of Steam fanMicrobadge: Here I Stand fan
Tennis here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bankler
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Keep Summer Safe!"
Microbadge: Rebuilding the Infinity EngineMicrobadge: Res Arcana fanMicrobadge: BloggerMicrobadge: Magic Realm fanMicrobadge: 18xx fan
Hello, and-or Duh.

Archer.

Well, technically it's now watched.

I'll tell you what I'm not doing Lana. Negotiating with a damned cyborg.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Amstutz
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
I can read you mind
badge
I am the eye in the sky, looking at you. I can read you mind. I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools. i can cheat you blind. And I don't need to see anymore to know that....
Microbadge: I bought this microbadge just for the halibut.Microbadge: "No, I'm not a guinea pig.  I'm a capybara!"Microbadge: No microbadge collection is complete without a plastic pink flamingo.Microbadge: THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!Microbadge: Mutt lover - We don't need no pedigree!
Big Bang Theory. after that, I don't care.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nunemaker
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: 2019 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: Bantha HunterMicrobadge: D&D fan (5th edition)Microbadge: I like sharing photos with Instagram.Microbadge: Buffy fan
I've been reading the comics, and now I'm watching the series....

The Walking Dead

External image
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Goenner
United States
St. Cloud
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
snunemaker wrote:
I've been reading the comics, and now I'm watching the series....

The Walking Dead

External image
Didn't miss an episode of it, can't wait for more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronster Zero
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Strategicon attendeeMicrobadge: Solitaire GamerMicrobadge: Picture of the Year - 1st placeMicrobadge: Owner of Too Many GamesMicrobadge: The Secret Cabal Gaming Podcast fan
Grilling steaks then the Laker game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
Microbadge: Chinchilla loverMicrobadge: Asgard's Chosen fanMicrobadge: Parent of One GirlMicrobadge: Hellboy fanMicrobadge: Neil Young fan
Doctor Who - Warrior's Gate.

It's hilarious how much everyone hated K-9. He became everyone's favorite punching bag. At the end, the Doctor cracked me up pawning K-9 off on Romana.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Szilagyi
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Somebody get this freakin' duck away from me!Microbadge: Night OwlMicrobadge: Day of the Tentacle fanMicrobadge: Doh! I thought I was winning!Microbadge: It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.
MasterGeek wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
American Idol. blush
I haven't watched it this season. My girlfriend isn't a fanatic like my ex was. How is it sans Simon?
Randy's being a dork...er...moreso than usual, because he's now the 'Head Judge'.
Other than that, I have to say that I find Steven Tyler really amusing.

Also, the talent is interesting in (mostly) good ways.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Hague
United Kingdom
Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
RAWKET LAWNCHA!!!
Microbadge: Sierra Madre Games fanMicrobadge: GMT fanMicrobadge: Dungeon Degenerates: Hand of Doom fanMicrobadge: QA/Software TesterMicrobadge: 10 Year Geek Veteran
MasterGeek wrote:

I AM the Law! "Mmmnna um da leaux!"
FTFY
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
At the pub watching Rugby Union on one TV, Rugby League on another and occasionally glancing at the Aussie Rules on the third.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Then Actions x2 Speak Louder Than Actions
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
One of the Original Twelve
Microbadge: Backpacking fan - BackpackerMicrobadge: Parent of Two Boys and Two GirlsMicrobadge: Atari 2600 fanMicrobadge: A dingo ate my baby!Microbadge: I speak Japanese
Buffy then Angel then Clatterford.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jones
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Tottenham fanMicrobadge: Montpellier Hérault Sport Club fanMicrobadge: New MexicoMicrobadge: I support USAMicrobadge: Tottenham Hotspur FC fan
MasterGeek wrote:
Me, my girlfriend's out of town, and that means I get to watch a little classic I picked up from a local used video game/dvd store for two bucks.
From gallery of MasterGeek

I AM the Law!
You overpaid by $1.99.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |