Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Laufgraben
United States
Ballwin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Microbadge: A Most Dangerous Time: Japan in Chaos, 1570-1584 fan
Why are you reading this message? Go here http://victorypointgames.com/details.php?prodId=102 and drown VPG with your monies! Shower Carl Paradis with your custom! Go, go, go!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffan O'Sullivan

Plymouth
NH
msg tools
The Geek? Yes, it's a good site. But - ah! You should have seen it before the rebranding! It was legible and a joy to read! All gone now, sadly, and so (mostly) am I because of it ...
badge
I'm sorry, I cannot read this site regularly while the intense white background is in effect. I have eye health issues, and this is painful. I'll still make brief visits, largely for trades and rules questions, but my socializing here is done for now
Microbadge: Level 10 BGG posterMicrobadge: Golden ReviewerMicrobadge: Pro Anti-CensorshipMicrobadge: Ultimate RPG Uploader - This user has 500+ entries and is in the RPG Geek Hall of Fame!Microbadge: Level 12 RPGG poster
Well, to save shipping expense, I'm waiting for the next Star Borders game to order both together!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Gottesman
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: GameChat League - Amoeba Division: "Pound for pound, the amoeba is the most vicious predator on Earth!"Microbadge: Panzer Grenadier fan - Member of PG-HQMicrobadge: Baltimore Orioles fanMicrobadge: Kiva - Team BoardGameGeek memberMicrobadge: 18xx fan
Aw, come on...its only about $6 in shipping on one of these...and the next SB game may not be for a couple of months!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Looby
United States
Wadhams
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: No Retreat: The Russian Front fanMicrobadge: US Marine CorpsMicrobadge: Navy & Marine Corps Overseas Service RibbonMicrobadge: Shell Back- I've crossed the Equator.Microbadge: Virginia Military Institute
I am a big-time Paradise fan. I make no bones about it.
Carl is a great guy and a game designer par-excellence.
I just ordered the game.

Matt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
Microbadge: WargamerMicrobadge: Warriors of God - The Wars of England & France, 1135-1453 fanMicrobadge: Tide of Iron fanMicrobadge: 1775: Rebellion fanMicrobadge: Commands & Colors: Napoleonics fan
Hey Matt! I ordered it too! Cant wait for the vassal module (if there is one coming)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls