Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cory Gerleman
United States
Adel
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Parent of Two Boys and One GirlMicrobadge: Warmachine fan - SkorneMicrobadge: Mistborn fanMicrobadge: Warmachine fan - CygnarMicrobadge: Hordes fan
Come visit my new site devoted to Confronation!

http://confrontation.freehostingcloud.com/

Reference material, files for download, with much more to come in the future. Keep checking in as we continue to update the features!

EDIT: Site address change.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James

Brooklyn Park
Minnesota
msg tools
Microbadge: Lucky Owner of a War of the Ring Collector's EditionMicrobadge: Dust Warfare: Core Rulebook fanMicrobadge: Mice and Mystics fanMicrobadge: Dust Tactics fan - I play the AlliesMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
Darth! Outstanding work! Thank you so much for your time and effort in putting this together... I proxied a great Orc and Troll army last night... this helps add a ton of depth to an already great game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bigney
United States
Alexandria Bay
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Game ExplainerMicrobadge: Let's play by these rules - the ones actually in the rulebookMicrobadge: We are all going to be dead, so why sleeve?Microbadge: I talk trash during gamesMicrobadge: Game Elitist
Truly incredible work. Thanks ever so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T C
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
Incoming Priority Message...
Microbadge: Black Angel fanMicrobadge: Warmachine fan - KhadorMicrobadge: Samurai: We kill Ninja dead.Microbadge: Warmachine fan - TrollbloodsMicrobadge: The North fan
Nice job!!

T.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Donnell
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Gamer with Non-gamer SpouseMicrobadge: Parent of Two Boys and One GirlMicrobadge: Gaming since 1975Microbadge: Roleplaying Since 1977Microbadge: Video gamer since 1979
Excellent work on the website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I can't access that URL. Keeps showing as a broken link. Can anyone assist?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Gerleman
United States
Adel
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Parent of Two Boys and One GirlMicrobadge: Warmachine fan - SkorneMicrobadge: Mistborn fanMicrobadge: Warmachine fan - CygnarMicrobadge: Hordes fan
Its hosted with a free hosting service so there are sporadic outages... It looks like its up and running fine now. If it times out in the future, just try back in an hour or so. If its out for an extended time, please drop me a line and I can look into it. Thanks, and enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanks. Tried again this evening and it worked fine. This is indeed a fantastic site not just for Confrontation but for AT-43 players. And something called AT-44. Gotta read more about that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Gerleman
United States
Adel
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
cbrunner wrote:
Thanks. Tried again this evening and it worked fine. This is indeed a fantastic site not just for Confrontation but for AT-43 players. And something called AT-44. Gotta read more about that.
I agree... the AT-43 forum is super helpful. I can't take credit for that, as Gurth heads that up, and is very active on the forums there. He was gracious enough to let me link into his forum service from my site, so as to keep all the still active players in one place. Welcome, and have fun in BOTH great systems!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Gerleman
United States
Adel
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Regrettably, the free hosting site I was using is shutting down its free services... ah well, you get what you pay for... So, until I find a suitable (read: free) host that can house the site, it will be going down in about a week or so. So, if there are any files you might be interested in getting on your computer, go get them now, as I 'm not sure when or where it'll be back up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
Microbadge: My Games PlayedMicrobadge: I'm a walking billboard. (Now leasing.)Microbadge: CLICK MICROBADGE to see what I have FOR SALEMicrobadge: Herculean Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Suffers from Psychomagnesis - I attract crazy women
darthTurambar wrote:
Regrettably, the free hosting site I was using is shutting down its free services... ah well, you get what you pay for... So, until I find a suitable (read: free) host that can house the site, it will be going down in about a week or so. So, if there are any files you might be interested in getting on your computer, go get them now, as I 'm not sure when or where it'll be back up!
GM me. I might be able to host it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls