Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Warhammer Age of Sigmar fanMicrobadge: Caylus 1303 fanMicrobadge: Rangers of Shadow Deep fanMicrobadge: Forbidden Stars fanMicrobadge: San Juan fan
I've created files that contain the Suggested Decks and Situations that can fit in the original box the game comes with.

Just asking the author, so I'm not lying when I say I have permission to upload the files.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Holyoak
United States
Idaho Falls
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
Designer Wannabe
badge
Microbadge: Evil Hat Productions fanMicrobadge: Soylent Green is meeple!Microbadge: Warhammer 40k Kill Team fanMicrobadge: The Meeple That Should Not BeMicrobadge: I support my local game shop
I hope so!
I for one would love that info in a box-friendly size.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Warhammer Age of Sigmar fanMicrobadge: Caylus 1303 fanMicrobadge: Rangers of Shadow Deep fanMicrobadge: Forbidden Stars fanMicrobadge: San Juan fan
anubis9 wrote:
I hope so!
I for one would love that info in a box-friendly size.
Yep, it's pretty nice having all of it in the box along with the handy player-aid by

David Y
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Descent 2nd Edition fanMicrobadge: 'blank'Microbadge: Mayday Games "Bootleggers" Contest participantMicrobadge: Sit Down! "Rockwell" Contest participantMicrobadge: P.O.W.E.R. Core Games "P.O.W.E.R. Air/Sea Expansion" Contest participant

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel, Absolutely. Can we also host them on the official site (not everyone browses to BGG)?

And in a couple days, you'll have a ninth situation to convert !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Also, be sure to use version 1.1 of the first situation if you're not already. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Thanks Byron.

They are in queue waiting for the BGG Admins to approve. I will pop in here and post when I get notified that they are approved.

Definitely feel free to put them up on your website!

All of the Situations are marked with the version numbers. And the first one is the 1.1 version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Not sure what the hold up is. I submitted the files yesterday and still not seeing them cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I believe all files are admin-approved so it takes a bit longer than Geekmod, but I'm sure they'll show up soon. I'll be sure to get them on our website as well under the Spearpoint 1943 downloads section. Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
OK. Both files are up. I will update the Situations when Byron releases the new one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Just wanted to let everyone know, I updated the travel size with the new bonus situation.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/65696/situations-trave...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eekamouse wrote:
Just wanted to let everyone know, I updated the travel size with the new bonus situation.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/65696/situations-trave...
Thanks, Joel, awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls