Subject: Status? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Wilhm
United States
EDMOND
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
TokenCon: Oklahoma's First Board Game Convention!
badge
Living my best life
Microbadge: Food Chain Magnate fanMicrobadge: Wingspan fanMicrobadge: Terraforming Mars fanMicrobadge: University of KansasMicrobadge: 10 Year Geek Veteran
Is this game out of print or does it just take a really long time to print a decent number of copies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Wagner Hansen
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
designer
Any time, any place!
badge
Fingers off, that's my car!
Microbadge: Alfred E. Neuman fanMicrobadge: Are you on The List?Microbadge: Calvin and Hobbes fanMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.Microbadge: I speak Danish
The game will not be reprinted, so you will have to do with whatever you can find in the stores.

PMS, the company, does not exist any longer AFAIK.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It wasn't available for a long time in the US then last year, GameSurplus began carrying it from time to time. You might want to email Thor of GameSurplus and get him to let you know if he gets any more in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Wilhm
United States
EDMOND
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
TokenCon: Oklahoma's First Board Game Convention!
badge
Living my best life
Microbadge: Food Chain Magnate fanMicrobadge: Wingspan fanMicrobadge: Terraforming Mars fanMicrobadge: University of KansasMicrobadge: 10 Year Geek Veteran
I contacted Game Surplus right before I had made my original post and Thor said he's expecting more copies from Germany, freshly made from the distributor, in approx. 4 weeks. If the game is not in print anymore, then how is Game Surplus getting new copies? Are these ones that were printed a long time ago and just never sold?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thor has amazing game finding abilities. Several years ago, he came upon a stash of Fire as well. I don't know where or how he is getting them, but I find it odd that no one else has been able to do so. Perhaps he his distributor has found a couple of crates of them somewhere. Until last year, it had been impossible to find in the US for several years. I'm just happy to finally have a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Lock 'n Load fanMicrobadge: Fan of the Thunder Alley gameMicrobadge: Bolt ActionMicrobadge: Battle Cry fanMicrobadge: Cycling fan
Does any shop in Europe sell this game?
Or is someone willing to sell his game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Wagner Hansen
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
designer
Any time, any place!
badge
Fingers off, that's my car!
Microbadge: Alfred E. Neuman fanMicrobadge: Are you on The List?Microbadge: Calvin and Hobbes fanMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.Microbadge: I speak Danish
Just pop into Fantask (http://www.fantask.dk). I was there yesterday and they had a copy in their boardgame section. It was rather pricery (dkk 600) but worth it IMO.

You should be able to pick it up in your next lunchtime break ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Lock 'n Load fanMicrobadge: Fan of the Thunder Alley gameMicrobadge: Bolt ActionMicrobadge: Battle Cry fanMicrobadge: Cycling fan
Hmmm, might go there monday morning when they open!!!
It's not far from where I work - Copenhagen Cityhall!!! laugh
Thanks!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Stark
msg tools
Maybe if got some new games in near future.

But i didn´t know anything about the price, but it looks good.

Best regards

Matthias
www.msspielwaren.de

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
Game bought!!!!
Six cars from 2005 and three circuits - Oscherleben, Hockenheimring and Nürburgring!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls