Tommy Garza
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
How long til Gen Con?
Microbadge: Eberron fanMicrobadge: Elder Sign Protected!Microbadge: Terry Pratchett fanMicrobadge: Fountain pen enthusiastMicrobadge: D&D fan (5th edition)
Okay I admit I am a little slow, after re-reading everything I understand now that the River is deployed first and then you start the city. But I am still a little lost on one tiny detail. When you are setting the river, do you still go ahead and deploy the followers as you go? Or do you deploy the whole river and then deploy followers as you fill in the city? This may sound silly but I am just wanting to make sure I have it right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
Microbadge: My contribution was deemed Pyuredeadbrilliant
Re: River 1 Tile Placement Question
DQuartermane wrote:
Okay I admit I am a little slow, after re-reading everything I understand now that the River is deployed first and then you start the city. But I am still a little lost on one tiny detail. When you are setting the river, do you still go ahead and deploy the followers as you go? Or do you deploy the whole river and then deploy followers as you fill in the city? This may sound silly but I am just wanting to make sure I have it right.
You put your meeples as you go (only if you want to of course, just like any other tile).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Garza
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
How long til Gen Con?
Microbadge: Eberron fanMicrobadge: Elder Sign Protected!Microbadge: Terry Pratchett fanMicrobadge: Fountain pen enthusiastMicrobadge: D&D fan (5th edition)
Re: River 1 Tile Placement Question
Thanks for the info JohnnyDollar. Just making sure I understand it right. Thanks again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls