Subject: Unboxed to find problems with minis rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Cobb
United States
Conway
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Microbadge: MMA fanMicrobadge: 'When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning' - Dr. Reiner KniziaMicrobadge: I believe in miraclesMicrobadge: A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he's not afraid of anything.Microbadge: I was trololol'ed in 2010
I was excited to get this in and looked forward to playing with the kids after dinner. While they did the dishes and cleaned up I began the joy of unboxing. However, as I lovingly matched up each mini with their character card I was in for a shock.

First, poor Nicole Lagger was broken off at the ankles, then I discovered that I had 2 of the Puccio Cortese figures and was completely missing the Mustafa Ibrahim mini.

Hopefully, AEG or Dust Games will make it right.

From gallery of jacob4408

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Cobb
United States
Conway
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Microbadge: MMA fanMicrobadge: 'When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning' - Dr. Reiner KniziaMicrobadge: I believe in miraclesMicrobadge: A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he's not afraid of anything.Microbadge: I was trololol'ed in 2010
AEG replaced the figures quickly and with no issues. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Watson
United States
West Jordan
UT
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: Latter-day SaintMicrobadge: I play with black!Microbadge: The Dresden Files fanMicrobadge: Parent of Two Girls and One BoyMicrobadge: Zombie in my Pocket fan - ZimPanzee
Good to hear. I just sent out a request to AEG. Mine was missing two of the more chesty figurines: Nicole and Lea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls