Subject: Planets rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Graham
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
I am Broccoli, most intelligent vegetable!
badge
I will destroy you all!
Microbadge: BattleCON: War of Indines fanMicrobadge: Spirit Island fan - Serpent Slumbering Beneath the IslandMicrobadge: Darkest Night fanMicrobadge: Sentinels of the Multiverse fanMicrobadge: Codex: Card-Time Strategy fan
I'm ecstatic to have the manual out, especially considering that it has the tech cards printed there. Given that we now have the finished versions of all the tech cards on display, and we've always know what the role cards do, I was curious if anyone (especially someone from TM) had a list of the planets they could post? It's the one component of the game I'd still like to see and absorb :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Tasty Minstrel Games fanMicrobadge: Eminent Domain fanMicrobadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: Terra Prime fanMicrobadge: Tasty Minstrel Games fan
Broccoli wrote:
I'm ecstatic to have the manual out, especially considering that it has the tech cards printed there. Given that we now have the finished versions of all the tech cards on display, and we've always know what the role cards do, I was curious if anyone (especially someone from TM) had a list of the planets they could post? It's the one component of the game I'd still like to see and absorb
All in due time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls