Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BGG» Forums » Gaming Related » Computer Based Board Gaming » BrettspielWelt (BSW)

Subject: Newbie Help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S L
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Lords of Waterdeep fan - City GuardMicrobadge: Macao fanMicrobadge: New England Patriots fanMicrobadge: I play Dominion with all the expansions mixed in.Microbadge: I'm an Introvert: I like getting my energy from dealing with the ideas, pictures, memories, and reactions that are inside my head, in my inner world. I often prefer doing things alone or with one or two people I feel comfortable with.
Ok so, this is my first time on BSW. I have absolutely no idea how to start a private game of my own without jumping in a game already there. Anybody know how? I'd ask one of the tutors but there are none on duty. Help!!?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
click on the game you want to play in the menu on the left of screen, this should bring up a list including empty tables for that game, the rest is fairly self explanatory if you can get that far.

Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Kurasz
United States
Macomb
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: EurogamerMicrobadge: Mr. Do! fanMicrobadge: Nations fan - I'm not afraid of your wars Microbadge: Imperial Settlers fanMicrobadge: I like Grand Austria Hotel
Click on one of the brown rooms that say freie Tichse. There should be a box that says "Initiate Game". You should also select host right as you enter the room so you can set the parameters and allow who you want to play. Game options differ from game to game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S L
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Lords of Waterdeep fan - City GuardMicrobadge: Macao fanMicrobadge: New England Patriots fanMicrobadge: I play Dominion with all the expansions mixed in.Microbadge: I'm an Introvert: I like getting my energy from dealing with the ideas, pictures, memories, and reactions that are inside my head, in my inner world. I often prefer doing things alone or with one or two people I feel comfortable with.
Thank you that helps alot!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chazar
Germany
Hesse
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Gives children a headstart, but no mercyMicrobadge: EurogamerMicrobadge: BrettSpielWelt playerMicrobadge: HessenMicrobadge: I love Scotland!
Well, if you first log on, there should be a special "Welcome" window, which offers you three buttons: "Chat Tutor", "Zum Tutor", "Help Pages".

Try the first one labelled "Chat Tutor", which will open a chat window to someone who is prepared to give Newbies a tour around and guide them through a game.

If the assigned Tutor happens to be unable to speak English, the tutor will surely assign you to another Tutor who can.

You should also read this webpage:
http://www.brettspielwelt.de/Hilfe/Einfuehrung/?nation=en
which gives you a picture of the above mentioned window.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls