Subject: Rulebook rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
TS S. Fulk
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: Trombone fanMicrobadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Cleveland Indians fanMicrobadge: Treefrog Line fan
Cipher has announced that the manuscript for the rulebook has been sent to the printer. Now we just have to hope there aren't too many other books in front of them in the queue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: Star Trek: The Next Generation Customizable Card Game fanMicrobadge: Living Card Game fanMicrobadge: Buffy fanMicrobadge: Arkham Horror fan
It's about time. How many months overdue is it now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Skupin
Germany
Hamm
NRW
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Blood Bowl fanMicrobadge: Miniature PainterMicrobadge: PitchCar / Carabande fanMicrobadge: Meat eaterMicrobadge: I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment.
Since the german edition is the only one I care for, because I already have the french edition, I cue the celebrations for later this year. Considering the quality of the unit card translations I might not celebrate at all...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TS S. Fulk
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: Trombone fanMicrobadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Cleveland Indians fanMicrobadge: Treefrog Line fan
According to Cipher's forums, the books have left the printer's and are on a slow boat to America. I've just pre-ordered mine from Maelstorm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls