Douglas Harvey
United States
Endicott
New York
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!Microbadge: Resident Evil Deckbuilding Game Contest participant
Because nobody plays this game anymore (or at the very least, nobody TELLS me they play this game), I am going to discontinue the products. If you got yours during the game's short life then you now have a small slice of crispy history! Enjoy it while it lasts.

Goodbye forever,
Douglas Alan Harvey
Creator of Endicott Epidemic
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
ReseƱas de Juegos Argentinos
badge
Need a cool Graphic Design for a game you are Creating ? Maybe a banner for a kickstarter ? Ask for a quote... questions are for FREE :D
Microbadge: Kickstarter fanMicrobadge: Pepper & Carrot: The Potion Contest fanMicrobadge: Graphic DesignerMicrobadge: Web DesignerMicrobadge: Click to see my homepage
That's a pity, never saw the contest !!! cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Dodgin
Scotland
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: The Thing fanMicrobadge: Implementing the Perfect Solution... to Counter Clipping!Microbadge: Be the change that you want to see in the world.Microbadge: WriterMicrobadge: Cat lover

What?! That's really bad news

I placed an order for this on 15th March - my order with TOG is still showing as 'processing' - am I going to get my copy, or does the fact that you are discontinuing it mean that I won't get my copy? I'll be gutted if I don't get this game...

(or is this an April Fool? I certainly hope so...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Harvey
United States
Endicott
New York
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!Microbadge: Resident Evil Deckbuilding Game Contest participant
richdodgin wrote:

What?! That's really bad news

I placed an order for this on 15th March - my order with TOG is still showing as 'processing' - am I going to get my copy, or does the fact that you are discontinuing it mean that I won't get my copy? I'll be gutted if I don't get this game...

(or is this an April Fool? I certainly hope so...)
Hmmm? You may be onto something.

Announcing later tonight....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls