Subject: Whe I try to view the home page, all I get is Geekdo rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anna Banana
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Autism AwarenessMicrobadge: Light games fanMicrobadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: I love Indian foodMicrobadge: I love Rome
When I try to view the main (home) page to see any new posts, all I get it is a page with "Geekdo" and a search function. Please bring back the Boardgame Geek front page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quinn Martindale
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Houston Astros fanMicrobadge: El Grande fanMicrobadge: Pandemic Legacy: Season 1 fanMicrobadge: SeaFall fanMicrobadge: I play with the Rebel Alliance!
Check the date
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna Banana
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Autism AwarenessMicrobadge: Light games fanMicrobadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: I love Indian foodMicrobadge: I love Rome
Hadn't thought of that...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Clague
New Zealand
Hamilton
Waikato
flag msg tools
badge
I can see my house from here!
Microbadge: 2009 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: 2012 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: Board Games By The Bay attendeeMicrobadge: 2015 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: 2018 Secret Santa participant
Made me do a double-take. I love the search option. Really seems to know what you are really looking for, deep down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Fielding
msg tools
Microbadge: Level 08 BGG posterMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Geek RegularMicrobadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!Microbadge: If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking
WTF?

boardgamegeek.com returns a blank page "geekdo" with a search box.

what the hell does the date have to do with the problem?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Simon
United States
Minneapolis
MN
flag msg tools
Microbadge: IT'S A TRAP!Microbadge: MinnesotaMicrobadge: Android: Netrunner fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Android: Netrunner fan - Anarchs
Gronak wrote:
WTF?

boardgamegeek.com returns a blank page "geekdo" with a search box.

what the hell does the date have to do with the problem?
lol. That is the funniest thing I've heard all day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Chandler
United States
Great Falls
Montana
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Dominion fanMicrobadge: Folding@Home Team Geekdo memberMicrobadge: VGG: First Person Shooter genre fanMicrobadge: Thunderstone fanMicrobadge: Copper Video Game Collector
It had me asking WTF for a couple of minutes too. I love what it brings up when you actually search for something on the page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Beef
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
Microbadge: ASL fanMicrobadge: Hawaiian Shirt LoverMicrobadge: Magic Realm redesign fanMicrobadge: War in the Pacific (second edition) fanMicrobadge: Diver
Classic

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
qwints wrote:
Check the date
March 31st?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Alyn

Oregon
msg tools
Microbadge: Gaming since 2009Microbadge: In love with my spouseMicrobadge: Reduce, Reuse, RecycleMicrobadge: Apple fanMicrobadge: Rock Climber
Yeah, but April Fools on east coast. The best part though... every search is Monopoly!!! Search geekdo, you get monopoly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Fielding
msg tools
Microbadge: Level 08 BGG posterMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Geek RegularMicrobadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!Microbadge: If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking
What's amusing about bringing the site down? I guess if they don't want the revenue that the ads generate...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
Microbadge: PeaceMicrobadge: Wargamer
Please keep it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Clague
New Zealand
Hamilton
Waikato
flag msg tools
badge
I can see my house from here!
Microbadge: 2009 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: 2012 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: Board Games By The Bay attendeeMicrobadge: 2015 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: 2018 Secret Santa participant
Gronak wrote:
What's amusing about bringing the site down? I guess if they don't want the revenue that the ads generate...
You still managed to find your way in here...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
TX
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
Microbadge: GameNight! fanMicrobadge: Detective: A Modern Crime Board Game fanMicrobadge: All the Meeples of the Rainbow blog
HauRuck wrote:
Do we get a microbadge if we fell for it?
Only if yer special.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
Microbadge: Tonight's Forecast: Dark. Continued Dark tonight, turning to Partly Light in the morning. Microbadge: Trader Joe's fanMicrobadge: Game Group OrganizerMicrobadge: University of California Irvine - ZOT!Microbadge: Platinum Folding@Home donator
This is the new, friendlier user interface redesign. After all, most people come here looking for a game, and by sales, they're most likely looking for Monopoly. I think the sleek new design is a winner!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quinn Martindale
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Houston Astros fanMicrobadge: El Grande fanMicrobadge: Pandemic Legacy: Season 1 fanMicrobadge: SeaFall fanMicrobadge: I play with the Rebel Alliance!
HauRuck wrote:
Only those who are true gamers will achieve a micro badge. (I've found 3 so far.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
Microbadge: MeepleCon attendeeMicrobadge: Die Macher fanMicrobadge: Nuclear War fanMicrobadge: SPI fanMicrobadge: Plays Games with Spouse
qwints wrote:
HauRuck wrote:
Only those who are true gamers will achieve a micro badge.
ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Follow me on InstagramMicrobadge: Extended Stats userMicrobadge: Parent of Two Girls and One BoyMicrobadge: Devoted FatherMicrobadge: GameChat League - Swedish Meatball Division
qwints wrote:
HauRuck wrote:
Only those who are true gamers will achieve a micro badge.
Or two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quinn Martindale
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
There's 4 total by my count.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Amstutz
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
I can read you mind
badge
I am the eye in the sky, looking at you. I can read you mind. I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools. i can cheat you blind. And I don't need to see anymore to know that....
Microbadge: I bought this microbadge just for the halibut.Microbadge: "No, I'm not a guinea pig.  I'm a capybara!"Microbadge: No microbadge collection is complete without a plastic pink flamingo.Microbadge: THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!Microbadge: Mutt lover - We don't need no pedigree!
5 so far for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quinn Martindale
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
Must keep searching.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ludlow
United States
Saint Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: US ConstitutionMicrobadge: The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game fanMicrobadge: Archery fanMicrobadge: Elixir programmerMicrobadge: Home Brewer
Searching for "awesome use of limited resources" didn't give me a microbadge.

/broken

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Kubrick fanMicrobadge: Marcel Duchamp fanMicrobadge: Rules TranslatorMicrobadge: Marcel Duchamp fanMicrobadge: Buster Keaton fan
Finally, this looks more similar to Google. High time it was. Keep it, please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Interesting. I keep finding videos. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Witcherlorian
Australia
KILLARA
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
Want something fun to read - Check out My Top 100 the 2019 Edition!
Microbadge: 2019 Gold SupporterMicrobadge: Herculean game player. At least 20,000 logged game plays!Microbadge: Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same directionMicrobadge: This is Bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.Microbadge: Herculean Reviewer
Where's my badges goes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |