Michael Stachiw
United States
Bayonne
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Parent of Twin Boy and GirlMicrobadge: Heroscape fanMicrobadge: Pirate's Cove fanMicrobadge: Copper VGG UploaderMicrobadge: Resident Evil Deckbuilding Game Contest participant
I just gave a huge amount of geek gold to a witty reply putting some troll in his place but instead I scrolled to the wrong name and gave the GG to the troll.

I want to find out from the admins if and how I can get a refund from this person. I realize I'm at fault, it was meant for oh one and made the foolish mistake of clicking the wrong name. I feel intent holds authority in this situation. Quite frankly they don't deserve it especially in this global economic climate.

Can someone help me get my geek gold back?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg CZ
Hungary
BUDAPEST
Budapest
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Parent of big brother and little sisterMicrobadge: PnP / DIY fanMicrobadge: Spider loverMicrobadge: Miniature PainterMicrobadge: Epic Armageddon fan
Re: How can I get refunded geek gold I accidently gave to the wrong person?
ask the troll to send it back...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Wankel engine
Microbadge: Star Wars: X-Wing (Second Edition) fan
I don't see a huge amount given on your spent list (I was curious about your troll) but here's a . Don't spend it all in one place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens www.spielefreun.de
Germany
Neudrossenfeld
flag msg tools
designer
Nobody reads this, anyway!
badge
Doea anybody read this, anyway?
Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Genealogy BuffMicrobadge: Parent of a Girl and a BoyMicrobadge: Still making babiesMicrobadge:
That's pretty easy. Send the same huge amount of GG to my account, ask me to send it back and see what happens... devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
All custom links lead to
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
Microbadge: RPGG Winter Microbadge Design Award WinnerMicrobadge: Best Microbadge of the Year 2016 - 1st placeMicrobadge: RPGG Spring Microbadge Design Award WinnerMicrobadge: Best Microbadge of the Year 2019 - 1st placeMicrobadge: RPGG Fall Microbadge Design Award Winner
Since I registered I estimate that people have mistipped roughly 215.12 GG that should have gone to my witty remarks but went to trolls instead. I want to know what is being done to rectify this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls