Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Kubrick fanMicrobadge: Marcel Duchamp fanMicrobadge: Rules TranslatorMicrobadge: Marcel Duchamp fanMicrobadge: Buster Keaton fan
My avatar and badge are just showing "avatar" and "badge" without anything else. I checked my profile, and the data on the "edit" pages are correct. The pics just don`t show up.

???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.Microbadge: I love the new look!Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level III - Are we geeks because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are geeks?Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level IV - The journey of a thousand crits begins with a single roll...
Me too, somebody needs to look at this closely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
Microbadge: bounceMicrobadge: bounceMicrobadge: bounceMicrobadge: 2020 Ultimate SupporterMicrobadge: 2020 Herculean Supporter
Look fine to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
Microbadge: Tonight's Forecast: Dark. Continued Dark tonight, turning to Partly Light in the morning. Microbadge: Trader Joe's fanMicrobadge: Game Group OrganizerMicrobadge: University of California Irvine - ZOT!Microbadge: Platinum Folding@Home donator
duchamp wrote:
My avatar and badge are just showing "avatar" and "badge" without anything else. I checked my profile, and the data on the "edit" pages are correct. The pics just don`t show up.
QFT. I had assumed it was part of the 4/1 deal, but it doesn't seem to match the rest of the hunt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Somerton
Australia
Invergowrie (Armidale)
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I don't play to win - I play for enjoyment and social interaction.
Microbadge: I love trick-taking gamesMicrobadge: The Crew: The Quest For Planet 9 fanMicrobadge: Board games keep me youngMicrobadge: Apple Cider drinkerMicrobadge: I design board games... poorly.
The Avatars and badges are definitely blank to me.

This wouldn't happen to be another April Fool's prank?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Kubrick fanMicrobadge: Marcel Duchamp fanMicrobadge: Rules TranslatorMicrobadge: Marcel Duchamp fanMicrobadge: Buster Keaton fan
Tall_Walt wrote:
QFT. I had assumed it was part of the 4/1 deal, but it doesn't seem to match the rest of the hunt.
I don`t care for any of these jokes. Didn`t realize the date before the "Geekdo" issue, then looking at my profile page, avatar & badge were already gone. Seems to be not a problem only with my profile. Aome other threads show up a couple of more users like that ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
Microbadge: Tonight's Forecast: Dark. Continued Dark tonight, turning to Partly Light in the morning. Microbadge: Trader Joe's fanMicrobadge: Game Group OrganizerMicrobadge: University of California Irvine - ZOT!Microbadge: Platinum Folding@Home donator
And you German? BMW has a great reputation for April Fool's Day ads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
❤ Svetlana ❤
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
Ich will!
badge
In the confusion and the aftermath you are my signal fire. Hold me close, 'cause I need you to guide me to safety. The only resolution and the only joy is the faint spark of forgiveness in your eyes, I don't want to wait forever...
Microbadge:  Microbadge: Everyone you know probably has one of these inside themMicrobadge: Rock!
My avatar and badge are showing just "avatar" and "badge" too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Amstutz
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
I can read you mind
badge
I am the eye in the sky, looking at you. I can read you mind. I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools. i can cheat you blind. And I don't need to see anymore to know that....
Microbadge: I bought this microbadge just for the halibut.Microbadge: "No, I'm not a guinea pig.  I'm a capybara!"Microbadge: No microbadge collection is complete without a plastic pink flamingo.Microbadge: THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!Microbadge: Mutt lover - We don't need no pedigree!
ditto
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uncle Potato
Other-Middle East
Jerusalem
msg tools
badge
Microbadge: The pen is mightier than the swordMicrobadge: Scotch drinkerMicrobadge: ExpatriateMicrobadge: Wingspan fanMicrobadge: Spirit Island fan
Have I been fooled? If so, how do I get unfooled?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Follow me on InstagramMicrobadge: Extended Stats userMicrobadge: Parent of Two Girls and One BoyMicrobadge: Devoted FatherMicrobadge: GameChat League - Swedish Meatball Division
I can see my avatar and badge when using Safari but not in Firefox or Internet explorer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Djali
Belgium
flag msg tools
Hakuna
badge
Matata
Microbadge: Owner of Too Many GamesMicrobadge: Gamer FamilyMicrobadge: Owner of Too Many Games
Same here, my avatar is gone!
(Both in IE and Firefox)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Amstutz
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
I can read you mind
badge
I am the eye in the sky, looking at you. I can read you mind. I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools. i can cheat you blind. And I don't need to see anymore to know that....
Microbadge: I bought this microbadge just for the halibut.Microbadge: "No, I'm not a guinea pig.  I'm a capybara!"Microbadge: No microbadge collection is complete without a plastic pink flamingo.Microbadge: THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!Microbadge: Mutt lover - We don't need no pedigree!
lacxox wrote:
I can see my avatar and badge when using Safari but not in Firefox or Internet explorer.
Funny, mines the opposite. I use Safari, and I can't see mine. Or, for that matter, yours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I'm the weirdo who purchased overtext solely for the purpose of stating that Kaffedrake's overtext makes me feel melancholy.
Microbadge: Microbadges I've CreatedMicrobadge: MicrobadgerMicrobadge: Owner of Over 2000 MicrobadgesMicrobadge: Good li'l badgerMicrobadge: My Favorite Contribution to BGG
I can see any that seem to have been uploaded as JPG or GIF, but not any that are registering as PNG. I'm using Internet Explorer.

Edit: Hmm, I can see anomander64's avatar which is registering as PNG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
Microbadge: PeaceMicrobadge: Wargamer
Damn. If people don't recognize my avatar I'll receive less thumbs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
Microbadge: Extended Stats userMicrobadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: 2018 Gold SupporterMicrobadge: The Geek Citizenship Recognition Program Rolls On!
I can see mine in Firefox, but not in Chrome? I've done a cache clear as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Appointment in Milano - Bobby Watson
badge
The Golden Spiders - Rex Stout
Microbadge: Fugitive fanMicrobadge: Whitehall Mystery fanMicrobadge: Little Wars centennial (1913-2013)Microbadge: Wargamer of 50+ yearsMicrobadge: I love reading to my grandchildren
Cache clearing doesn't help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My avatar is gone too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
Microbadge: MeepleCon attendeeMicrobadge: Die Macher fanMicrobadge: Nuclear War fanMicrobadge: SPI fanMicrobadge: Plays Games with Spouse
I heard* a rumour that every time somebody finds a microbadge from the Geekdo search somebody's avatar gets zapped.

* Or maybe I started that rumour, I forget which.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime Lawrence
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Jingle Bells, Cthanta Smells, I will kick his ass
badge
Because I am an awesome Crab with style, charm and class, oh!
Microbadge: Isle of Skye: From Chieftain to King fanMicrobadge: Arkham Horror: The Card GameMicrobadge: DC Comics Deck-Building Game fanMicrobadge: Nightfall fanMicrobadge: Valley of the Kings fan
Happening for me too. Is it a Firefox 4 issue?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: CaliforniaMicrobadge: Disc Golf fanMicrobadge:  The few, the proud, the exhausted... BGG.CON Team Geek!Microbadge: Jeopardy fanMicrobadge: New Jersey Devils fan
Same here. This issue/prank/what-have-you better get fixed since the images I used for my avatar were on my old computer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
A trial needs witnesses and evidence not a coverup.
Microbadge: Tactical Space Combat Games fanMicrobadge: Star Trek fanMicrobadge: Proud GrandparentMicrobadge: Star Trek: Ascendancy fanMicrobadge: Terraforming Mars Fan
Mine are still showing up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Doctor Who fan - Christopher Eccleston, 9th DoctorMicrobadge: Doctor Who fan - David Tennant, 10th DoctorMicrobadge: Doctor Who fan - Matt Smith, 11th DoctorMicrobadge: Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?Microbadge: Oh, brilliant!
Mine is gone too.. and it took ages for me to align my uberbadge with my avatar properly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R S
Poland
Gdansk
flag msg tools
badge
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
Microbadge:  I don't give a rat's ass about popular cultureMicrobadge: thenMicrobadge: NanobadgeMicrobadge: I love the moonMicrobadge: Socrates
What are you talking about? For me everything seems normal...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Doctor Who fan - Christopher Eccleston, 9th DoctorMicrobadge: Doctor Who fan - David Tennant, 10th DoctorMicrobadge: Doctor Who fan - Matt Smith, 11th DoctorMicrobadge: Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?Microbadge: Oh, brilliant!
Hida Mann wrote:
Happening for me too. Is it a Firefox 4 issue?
Citizen Dictator Sir... your's looks fine to me.

Jaime Lawrence
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Jingle Bells, Cthanta Smells, I will kick his ass
badge
Because I am an awesome Crab with style, charm and class, oh!
Microbadge: Isle of Skye: From Chieftain to King fanMicrobadge: Arkham Horror: The Card GameMicrobadge: DC Comics Deck-Building Game fanMicrobadge: Nightfall fanMicrobadge: Valley of the Kings fan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   |