Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludes
United States
Honor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Yucata.de playerMicrobadge: MichiganMicrobadge: Depression and Mental Health AwarenessMicrobadge: Platinum Folding@Home donatorMicrobadge: I love Europe

ninja devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Ludwig
Germany
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Blues fanMicrobadge: J. R. R. Tolkien fanMicrobadge: Cooperative Games fanMicrobadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!
April Fools' joke? I hope so...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Ludwig wrote:
Haha, lol! Must be! They got me, anyway! shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: I speak EsperantoMicrobadge: Abstract fanMicrobadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: Modern abstract games fanMicrobadge: Vegan
Andreas Ludwig wrote:
No. It is 100% serious business.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
Microbadge: MeepleCon attendeeMicrobadge: Die Macher fanMicrobadge: Nuclear War fanMicrobadge: SPI fanMicrobadge: Plays Games with Spouse
And now my avatar is missing zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
Microbadge: We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please stand by, your Microbadge will return in a moment.Microbadge: Ceiling fanMicrobadge: I spend more time on BGG than playing games!Microbadge: Happily marriedMicrobadge: Persona 4 fan
I had to do a double-take as I use Google for my start page. laugh
No matter what I search for, all I get is Monopoly?gulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: I speak EsperantoMicrobadge: Abstract fanMicrobadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: Modern abstract games fanMicrobadge: Vegan
eracer68 wrote:
No matter what I search for, all I get is Monopoly?gulp
Then you're not searching for the right things...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance; the same description may be applied to the best, most elegant and both intellec
badge
and aesthetically satisfying games. By being unknowable, by resulting from events which, at the sub-atomic level, cannot be fully predicted, the future remains malleable, and retains the possibility of change, the hope of coming to prevail; victory.
Microbadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: Helps gamers travelingMicrobadge: BoardGameTravel.com fanMicrobadge: I play games around the globeMicrobadge: Love Spreader of the Week
Well, from what I understand, Google bought BGG - there is going to be a Google Games, where you can buy, sell and play board games. I am trying to find the article I read it in, but can't see it now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
kreikkaturkulainen wrote:
Well, from what I understand, Google bought BGG - there is going to be a Google Games, where you can buy, sell and play board games. I am trying to find the article I read it in, but can't see it now.
Sounds a bit like http://www.iggamecenter.com/ ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Arnold
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Level 04 BGG posterMicrobadge: This, Jen, is the Internet.Microbadge: Mountains of Madness - The Eye of the GodsMicrobadge: I have daringly delved into the Dungeon of Doom where dark denizens dwellMicrobadge: Battlestar Galactica fan
Clever search term use in youtube....I got a ricola commercial and a trailer for Twilight, lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Adlington
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Fireteam Zero fan - monsters!Microbadge: Pathfinder Adventure Card Game fanMicrobadge: Underwater Cities fanMicrobadge: The Lord of the Rings fanMicrobadge: Australia - The Lucky Country
That was really unfair before coffee.......... sauron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emperor Penguin
United States
Mercer
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Rajas of the Ganges fanMicrobadge: Fan of the card game Red7Microbadge: Islebound fanMicrobadge: Mombasa fanMicrobadge: M.U.L.E. The Board Game fan
Monkeyman wrote:
Clever search term use in youtube....I got a ricola commercial and a trailer for Twilight, lol
That is pretty funny. I searched for "April Fools" and got the music video for Green Day's "American Idiot"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Gaudreau
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Raiders of the North Sea fanMicrobadge: SemicolonMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Fyodor Dostoyevsky fanMicrobadge: Summit - If the mountain doesn't kill you, your friends might.
"Arkham Horror" got me a cartoon about Little Cthulhu.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Take joy from your wins; take lessons from your losses.
United States
Davidsonville
Maryland
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Parent of Three Boys and One GirlMicrobadge: Eagle ScoutMicrobadge: FIRST robotics - Sport for the Mind

I put "Huh?" in the search term and got Gay Monopoly in the second slot.

Swing and a miss.

S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beto Francischinelli
Brazil
Itu
São Paulo
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Pixel Dungeon fanMicrobadge: Dungeon-crawlerMicrobadge: I play with Dungeon TilesMicrobadge: Dungeon Plungin' fanMicrobadge: Final Fantasy fan
try "dungeons and dragons"
It's nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Man, they just opened registration to the convention too, I was so lost for a moment! Nice gag!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig B
United States
Wilmington
Delaware
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Flux Capacitor - It's what makes time travel possible!Microbadge: Computer ProgrammerMicrobadge: Mistborn fanMicrobadge: Dominion fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
Anyone know how to get the startpage back after clicking to go to BGG? I want to search for these other things!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
Microbadge: bounceMicrobadge: bounceMicrobadge: bounceMicrobadge: 2020 Ultimate SupporterMicrobadge: 2020 Herculean Supporter
Close your browser, or try switching between BGG, RPGG, and VGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter B
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 6502 Assembler-Dawn of microcomputingMicrobadge: Quarter to Three fanMicrobadge: Apple userMicrobadge: I listed a Boardgame at the GfG LotteriesMicrobadge: Ancients Wargamer
So, now that I've had to sit through the unfunny joke twice, let me ask the important question: how can I skip past it next time so that I'm not subjected to its complete and abject lack of humor again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
Microbadge: bounceMicrobadge: bounceMicrobadge: bounceMicrobadge: 2020 Ultimate SupporterMicrobadge: 2020 Herculean Supporter
peterb12 wrote:
So, now that I've had to sit through the unfunny joke twice, let me ask the important question: how can I skip past it next time so that I'm not subjected to its complete and abject lack of humor again?
It resets every time you navigate away/close your browser. Things will be back to normal in about 12 hours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Montero
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I'll take Manhattan in a garbage bag. With Latin written on it that says "It's hard to give a shit these days"
Microbadge: Danganronpa fanMicrobadge: Magic Realm fanMicrobadge: Philosophy enthusiastMicrobadge: WFRP - Tzeentch fanMicrobadge: Die Macher fan
Why is safe search turned on!?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Arnold
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Level 04 BGG posterMicrobadge: This, Jen, is the Internet.Microbadge: Mountains of Madness - The Eye of the GodsMicrobadge: I have daringly delved into the Dungeon of Doom where dark denizens dwellMicrobadge: Battlestar Galactica fan
peterb12 wrote:
Why not take the opportunity to enjoy some free stuff instead of complaining?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sicaria Occaeco
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I beat my original list of 10 games for 2019 VGG challengeMicrobadge: Steam userMicrobadge: Good Old Games fanMicrobadge: PlayStation 4 fanMicrobadge: Nintendo Switch fan
peterb12 wrote:
www.boardgamegeek/oldgeek
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Remenak
United States
Northviille
Michigan
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Warfrog fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Copper Board Game Collector
Try Catan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |