Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Sorry for the broader audience spam but I am really in need of an answer to what at first appeared to be a simple question:

In B110 the road junction that enters Marnach is considerer to by N18? or CR 323? This impacts where mines can be placed. No mines with 5 hexes of CR343 (w map edge-Greintz) or N18 (Clearvaux to ? outskirts of Marnach or all the way thru it?).
28.22-35.26 are the extremities of the townships road.
Also
In terms of terrain do hedges impact defense bonus's? I see no reference in errata for movement or defense for hedges.
Are Forests and Woods the same height? i.e. 20m. thx.

I also posted on CSW.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lehr
United States
California
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Little green army men - rifleman
hipshot wrote:
Sorry for the broader audience spam but I am really in need of an answer to what at first appeared to be a simple question:

In B110 the road junction that enters Marnach is considerer to by N18? or CR 323? This impacts where mines can be placed. No mines with 5 hexes of CR343 (w map edge-Greintz) or N18 (Clearvaux to ? outskirts of Marnach or all the way thru it?).
I don't know the answer to this. You might want to punch in "Marnach Germany" on Google Maps/Earth.

hipshot wrote:
Also
In terms of terrain do hedges impact defense bonus's? I see no reference in errata for movement or defense for hedges.

I also posted on CSW.
Forest and Woods are both 20m.

From what I understand about hedges:

* They block LOS unless the hedge the LOS passes through is a hexside of the firer/spotter/target hex.

*If the target is immediately behind the hedge and the LOS crosses the hedge depiction, then the target is considered to be in partly protective terrain to low-trajectory fires.

*They are considered 20m high.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Lehr wrote:
hipshot wrote:

I don't know the answer to this. You might want to punch in "Marnach Germany" on Google Maps/Earth.

hipshot wrote:
Also

I also posted on CSW.
Forest and Woods are both 20m.

From what I understand about hedges:

* They block LOS unless the hedge the LOS passes through is a hexside of the firer/spotter/target hex.

*If the target is immediately behind the hedge and the LOS crosses the hedge depiction, then the target is considered to be in partly protective terrain to low-trajectory fires.

*They are considered 20m high.
Thx Larry. good idea on goog earth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls