tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Van Horn
United States
Livonia
New York
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Euroquest attendeeMicrobadge: Spielworxx fanMicrobadge: Concordia fanMicrobadge: La Granja fanMicrobadge: Essen attendee
I cannot get to the main page. It always defaults to the damned geekdo page.
I love a good joke, but this one sucks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
Microbadge: Detective: City of Angels fanMicrobadge: Level 10 BGG posterMicrobadge: Everdell fanMicrobadge: I play with blue!Microbadge: Terraforming Mars fan
Rokkr wrote:
Type in something in the search field, hit enter. Whatever the search returns, you'll see an option at the top to get to the main page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Gardner
United States
West Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
Bah da da da da da da... da da da da da da da... DAH dah DAH!
badge
Gabriel Knight. Check it out at GOG.Com
Microbadge: Advance Wars fanMicrobadge: SUNY BuffaloMicrobadge: Parent of Two Boys and One GirlMicrobadge: Buffalo Bills fanMicrobadge: Go Bills!
enzo622 wrote:
Rokkr wrote:
Type in something in the search field, hit enter. Whatever the search returns, you'll see an option at the top to get to the main page.
It's funny the first time. By the 10th...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
Microbadge: Detective: City of Angels fanMicrobadge: Level 10 BGG posterMicrobadge: Everdell fanMicrobadge: I play with blue!Microbadge: Terraforming Mars fan
bullseyetm wrote:
enzo622 wrote:
Rokkr wrote:
It's funny the first time. By the 10th...
Once you access the usual BGG page as per above, there appears to be some window of time for maintaining the normal BGG page. I can't even get back to the joke page when I try, but then after a while the joke resets itself and I have to enter something in the search field to get back there. I expect it to be like this all day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
ha ha very funny mo fo. if this counts as humor.... I'll spend my time elsewhere. You are WASTING my time with your stupidness.
Technically April Fools ends midday so turn this sh$t off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hipshot wrote:
ha ha very funny mo fo. if this counts as humor.... I'll spend my time elsewhere. You are WASTING my time with your stupidness.
Technically April Fools ends midday so turn this sh$t off.

It's midday somewhere in the world.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls