Hide
4 Posts

BGG» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Wargames as an Educational Tool rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Omen: A Reign of War fanMicrobadge: The Hobbit fanMicrobadge: Sakura Hunt fanMicrobadge: Information Technologist
I am sick and damned tired of the irrational and stupid commentary of politicians and the friggin's media when it comes to history and military matters.

To that end, I am sending Michelle Bachman of "I know freedom when I say it, but have no clue where Lexington and Concord are" my copy of Washington's War

Newt 'flip flop' Gingrich will get my copy of Triumph of Chaos - it is only fitting that a person with hostile intentions with dual polices on Libya would need to know the history of poor decisions and side changing.

Obama will get a copy of Diplomacy just to let him know that it is OK to stab folks in the back - but he already knows that.

For the rest of Congress, Acquire - to show them the means of lobbyist desires.

Unfortunately, my entire collection will have to go - I need help with this.

If I ship games to geek buddies, would you make sure your congress 'patron of the corporations' person gets it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
Microbadge: RSP Forum (Religion. Sex. Politics.)Microbadge: WrongtadictoryMicrobadge: RSP Dominionist (sympathizer)Microbadge: I'm happy to be an RSP C.H.U.D.Microbadge: I bike after midnight
Hmm, Diplomacy with Obama, Sarkozy, Belusconi, Kim Jong Il, Hu Jintao, Putin and Chavez.

Should be worth to watch eh?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Four crazy kids and happy as a clam!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
Microbadge: Chit Chatter of the DayMicrobadge: Golden CamelMicrobadge: Fighting Hover Crab fanMicrobadge: Parent of Two Boys and Two GirlsMicrobadge: US Air Force
Clinton wants your Busen Memo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane Peacock
United States
Stansbury Park
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
That tickles
Microbadge: Too Many Bones: Undertow - Stanza fanMicrobadge: Dune fanMicrobadge: Middara fanMicrobadge: SEA EVIL zealotMicrobadge: Cave Evil fan
I'll be sending Bush my copy of NUCLEAR War
Obama gets my copy of CORPS Command

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls