Subject: Great customer service from Jean-Christophe (Rallyman.fr) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michal Walczak-Slusarczyk
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Roberto Fraga fanMicrobadge: Cocktail Games fan (publisher)Microbadge: Futurama fanMicrobadge: Space Hulk fanMicrobadge: Frank Zappa fan
I just wanted to write few sentences about great customer service from the publisher of Rallyman, and it's author - Jean-Christophe.

Some time ago I spotted on Rallyman.fr that the 2010 edition of the game is much cheaper that the new one. When I posted my question about the differences between editions Jean-Christophe answered it very fast. When I was sure, that I want to place an order, he found cheaper solution for shipping.

For the whole order Jean-Christophe was very helpful and e-mailing with him was a great pleasure.

When I received the game today, it was packaged very well, and I even got a copy of English rulebook!

I wanted to drop these few words to share with you how great it was for me to order this game

Thank you Jean-Christophe!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Lock 'n Load fanMicrobadge: Fan of the Thunder Alley gameMicrobadge: Bolt ActionMicrobadge: Battle Cry fanMicrobadge: Cycling fan
Jean-Christophe is doing a great job here!!!
I was the first in Denmark to buy the game - I was told by JC, and therefor he sent me some extra cars!!!
Nice touch and I love the game!!

Thanks again, JC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Christophe Bouvier
France
Saint-Didier en Velay
Auvergne
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Microbadge: Rallyman fanMicrobadge: I like driving dirt rallyes!Microbadge: Rallyman fan orangeMicrobadge: Rallyman: GT fanMicrobadge: Rallyman: GT fan
Thanks to you and all rallyman gamers to rely on me !
I think fantastic that my games(sets) leave my village towards countries of the whole world : I would never have thought that it is possible.
Have some nice rallies !
Amitiés,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls