Popular Tags: [View All]
litiancong lkk
China
xia men
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Level 01 BGG poster
Now how can not pass the picture? E-mail is also not open it? Please help me, how does it work?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
Microbadge: John AdamsMicrobadge: Abraham Lincoln - 16th President of the United StatesMicrobadge: George WashingtonMicrobadge: Thomas JeffersonMicrobadge: James Madison
Would really like to help, but the information you posted is not very clear and potentially the forum you have posted into (discussing retailers) may be adding to the confusion. Could you be more specific or elaborate in more detail on what is not working?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
Microbadge: John AdamsMicrobadge: Abraham Lincoln - 16th President of the United StatesMicrobadge: George WashingtonMicrobadge: Thomas JeffersonMicrobadge: James Madison
ltcltc wrote:
Now how can not pass the picture? E-mail is also not open it? Please help me, how does it work?
Sorry didn't think of it at the time, but you may be the victim of the April Fool's Day gag here on the BGG site. It is a one day occurrence of silliness which is a bit of holiday in various cultures, especially in the USA. It is over now so if you come back to the site and are reading this, all should be back to normal. Just keep in mind that this will most likely happen again next April 1.

Hope this helps and that you were not too frustrated to visit again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
litiancong lkk
China
xia men
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Level 01 BGG poster
I see.Thank you