GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,551 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Minecraft» Forums » General

Subject: Minecraft Store rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew Spencer
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I'm playing single player to check out the new updates since the server guys haven't updated yet. It gets to be night, but I see a light up on a hill. Ascending, I find a box. I click the box to open it:
Minecraft wrote:
You need a Steve Co. Supply Crate Key to open this box.

Proceed to Minecraft store?

And check it out: Minecraft Store

This is awesome, there's all kinds of great stuff you can buy there!

You can buy one key for $3, or you can save some money by buying a pack of 5 keys for only $18.

You can buy a griefer secret identity for $155 and mess up people's stuff anonymously. devil

You can even spend $494 to get an actual response from the support staff.

Needless to say, my wallet is now empty. Buying is easy, provided if you can handle the velociraptor. Let's all spend all our money!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
badge
A foolproof method for sculpting an elephant: first, get a huge block of marble, then you chip away everything that doesn't look like an elephant.
mbmbmbmbmb
Best part is the checkout! More online stores should use the same system.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
God messed up and here I am!
badge
It is my firm belief that little puppy dogs named Mr. Poopytime will bring our country together!
mbmbmb
I heard the "support staff" upgrade isn't coming for at least another three updates, but if you spend money on it now you're guaranteed to get it when it's available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.