BGG» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: I have seen the light!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Follower of JesusMicrobadge: We're all mad about JonnaMicrobadge: International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against WomenMicrobadge: Tenderness and kindness are manifestations of strength and resolutionsMicrobadge: 2019 Women & Gaming Holiday Card Exchange Participant
I must say that I have finally seen the light and understood the beauty and magic of the best games in the world.

Take a look at my top games!! If you don't like these, then there is something seriously wrong with you and your taste!

Monopoly
Dog-opoly
Monopoly Jr.
Horse-opoly
Florida-opoly

You're welcome! Make sure you click on each one to see some true gaming goodness!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Germany
Kaiserslautern
flag msg tools
badge
So this is my new overtext ? Hmmm...
Microbadge: AtheistMicrobadge: Facebook avoiderMicrobadge: Video gamer since 1990Microbadge: Whisky drinkerMicrobadge: Python programmer
Well, you do have a 'Monopoly fan' microbadge !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Spoon?
badge
SPOOOOON!!!
Microbadge: I Love SummerMicrobadge: Chili Pepper
EgorjLileli wrote:
I must say that I have finally seen the light and understood the beauty and magic of the best games in the world.

Take a look at my top games!! If you don't like these, then there is something seriously wrong with you and your taste!

Monopoly
Dog-opoly
Monopoly Jr.
Horse-opoly
Florida-opoly

You're welcome! Make sure you click on each one to see some true gaming goodness!
I've never heard of these. I must give them a try soon. Thanks for the recommendation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Roten
United States
Manhattan
Kansas
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Instant Human - just add coffeeMicrobadge: I love rocks and stonesMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: BirdwatcherMicrobadge: Audubon Society supporter
EgorjLileli wrote:

Monopoly
Dog-opoly
Monopoly Jr.
Horse-opoly
Florida-opoly

Odd... my cherished copy of Dog-opoly doesn't look anything like yours! Oooo... who is going to make a microbadge for all of these?!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Follower of JesusMicrobadge: We're all mad about JonnaMicrobadge: International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against WomenMicrobadge: Tenderness and kindness are manifestations of strength and resolutionsMicrobadge: 2019 Women & Gaming Holiday Card Exchange Participant
tickmanfan wrote:
EgorjLileli wrote:

Monopoly
Dog-opoly
Monopoly Jr.
Horse-opoly
Florida-opoly

I've never heard of these. I must give them a try soon. Thanks for the recommendation.
You're welcome and spread the word!! We need to convert the unwashed masses!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
skefree wrote:
EgorjLileli wrote:

Monopoly
Dog-opoly
Monopoly Jr.
Horse-opoly
Florida-opoly

Odd... my cherished copy of Dog-opoly doesn't look anything like yours! Oooo... who is going to make a microbadge for all of these?!!!
A microbadge would be COOL!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls