Subject: 2011 April's fool Card ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack Hernandez
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I love ColombiaMicrobadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Lucky Owner of a War of the Ring Collector's EditionMicrobadge: Always room for 1 more gameMicrobadge: Tammany Hall fan
Does anyone know if there is going to be an April's fool card for ghost stories for 2011?

I was hoping to see something today, but may be this may be something I'm used (and hoping) to see.

But in the same lavel of Mocks maybe we could see

M. B-rice-kus / Item. Gold Chains - Knuckle sandwich
Steven See-rice-all / Item. Combat Knife - Ponytail
Arnold Rice-zenegger / item. Doesn't matter He WILL be back!

Jack

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe F.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Roll Player fanMicrobadge: Manoeuvre fanMicrobadge: Fallout series fanMicrobadge: I prefer cold weather over hot weatherMicrobadge: History Teacher
First thing I did on Friday morning was to check and see who the new Wu-Feng was...sadly none. We still need the blue and black one since we have the red,yellow, and green ones from previous years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Autism AwarenessMicrobadge: Big Trouble in Little China: The Game fanMicrobadge: League of Extraordinary Heroscapers - 5th AnniversaryMicrobadge: "Ten percent of nothing is, let me do the math here, nothing into nothing, carry the nothin'..." — JayneMicrobadge: The Dresden Files fan
I thought Jackie Rice would have been a certainty...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls