ATS: The Fuhrers Bunker – Berlin Red Victory» Forums » General

Subject: By itself rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Piero
Italy
Florence
flag msg tools
Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their strings are cut, they easily crumble.
badge
What we see now is like a dim image in a mirror. Then we shall see face to face.
Microbadge: Horror on the Orient Express (2nd Edition) fanMicrobadge: Pendragon: The Fall of Roman Britain fanMicrobadge: Marcus Aurelius fanMicrobadge: Shadowrun RPG fanMicrobadge: Shadow of the Demon Lord RPG fan
I have difficulties in finding the Base II Streets of Stalingrad for ATS, so, since I found a good price for this one, can it be played by itself?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
Microbadge: John AdamsMicrobadge: Abraham Lincoln - 16th President of the United StatesMicrobadge: George WashingtonMicrobadge: Thomas JeffersonMicrobadge: James Madison
Critical Hit Games released two version of this particular game. One version, which was cheaper, was an expansion and required a copy of Berlin: Red Victory to play. The second version was a stand alone version which could be played by itself. This version had "complete game" as part of it's website title though not printed on the cover as far as I can tell.

You may have to ask the seller if he knows the difference and which version he has (the complete version will have a fairly thick version 4.09 rulebook included). The selling price may be the only way to really tell the difference without being able to inspect the game itself. The complete version retails for $99.95 and the expansion version retails for $69.95. These prices are from Critical Hits website which I will include the URL below if you want to inspect the difference and similarities on these two items. Hope you get the complete version!

http://www.criticalhit.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=21_44
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piero
Italy
Florence
flag msg tools
Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their strings are cut, they easily crumble.
badge
What we see now is like a dim image in a mirror. Then we shall see face to face.
Microbadge: Horror on the Orient Express (2nd Edition) fanMicrobadge: Pendragon: The Fall of Roman Britain fanMicrobadge: Marcus Aurelius fanMicrobadge: Shadowrun RPG fanMicrobadge: Shadow of the Demon Lord RPG fan
Thank you for the quick reply!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls