Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Despres
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
Saints are 4-4!
badge
Microbadge: Fallout series fanMicrobadge: BackstabberMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: XCom - Vigilo ConfidoMicrobadge: New Orleans Saints fan
Time to get in line for Grapevine

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Burster of Bubbles, Destroyer of Dreams.
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
Just imagine the red offboard up here. I'll create it Real Soon Now...
badge
Yes, I know a proper 18XX tile should have a tile number.
Microbadge: I play with pink!Microbadge: 'When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning' - Dr. Reiner KniziaMicrobadge: Geist - Plush CthulhuMicrobadge: Deep Games fanMicrobadge: 18xx fan
You're silly, but I'm #2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John H
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Women's Soccer supporterMicrobadge: Go...Microbadge: I support USAMicrobadge: ...Go!Microbadge: Soccer fan
I'm number 3!!!!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
Microbadge:  The few, the proud, the exhausted... BGG.CON Team Geek!Microbadge: Gamer FamilyMicrobadge: BGG fanMicrobadge: BGG@SEA participantMicrobadge: BGG.CON attendee
Guys, can you please clear the hallway? We gotta get these boxes through...just move over there, please. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I play with pink!Microbadge: 'When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning' - Dr. Reiner KniziaMicrobadge: Geist - Plush CthulhuMicrobadge: Deep Games fanMicrobadge: 18xx fan
Alex, John, I brought Coloretto to play while we wait, what did you bring?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Anderson
United States
Midlothian
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
Est. 2005
badge
_____BGG.CON_____ BGG@SEA BGG.Spring
Microbadge: Member of the BGG Community since 2000Microbadge: BGG.ConMicrobadge: BGG@SeaMicrobadge: BGG.SpringMicrobadge:  The few, the proud, the exhausted... BGG.CON Team Geek!
Not to worry too much Jon - 2012 has a MUCH bigger hallway
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deb and I will definitely be back. #4 and #5.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Foutz
United States
Garland
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: BGG.CON attendeeMicrobadge: Dungeon Petz fanMicrobadge: Dallas Games Marathon participantMicrobadge: University of TexasMicrobadge: 2015 Silver Supporter
CaptainQwyx wrote:
Not to worry too much Jon - 2012 has a MUCH bigger hallway :)
Sweet! Then instead of a card game, I'll bring my copy of Advanced Civilization to play while we wait. Plenty of room to spread out now! #6 in line, but #1 in your hearts!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christine Lawrence
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
The honey badger is really pretty badass. It has no regard for any other animal whatsoever. Look at him, he's just grunting, and eating snakes. Eew! What's that? A mouse? Oh that's nasty.
badge
But look! The honey badger doesn't care! It's getting stung like a thousand times. It doesn't give a $#%^. It's just hungry. It doesn't care about being stung by bees. Nothing can stop the honey badger when it's hungry. What a crazy @&#%!
Microbadge: Agricola fanMicrobadge: I am a female gamer.  Watch me roll!!Microbadge: BGG.CON attendeeMicrobadge: Unity GamesMicrobadge: Geekway to the West attendee
Count me in too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asher D.
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: BGG.CON attendeeMicrobadge: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.Microbadge: I play both wargames and eurosMicrobadge: Heavy Cardboard podcast fanMicrobadge: I hang out at The Village Square
Whew, got here just in time I see

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Despres
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
Saints are 4-4!
badge
Microbadge: Fallout series fanMicrobadge: BackstabberMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: XCom - Vigilo ConfidoMicrobadge: New Orleans Saints fan
Well, I brought The Campaign for North Africa. I figure we've got the time...

I call Logistics Commander!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: Essen attendeeMicrobadge: Mage Knight Board Game FanMicrobadge: Rainbow
I would feel like a silly game addict responding to this thread so early...

...oh wait. That's what I am.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John H
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Women's Soccer supporterMicrobadge: Go...Microbadge: I support USAMicrobadge: ...Go!Microbadge: Soccer fan
Morganza wrote:
I've got 18C2C and Merchants of Venus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
JohnnyOffice wrote:
Morganza wrote:
I've got 18C2C and [...].
*moves closer to John*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Forrester
United States
Arlington
TX
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I need a couple more hours in the day to finish my PnP projects!Microbadge: Avalon Hill fanMicrobadge: Merchant of Venus fanMicrobadge: Magic Realm redesign fanMicrobadge: PnP / DIY fan
I was going to go last year but there was a death in my family...So I was really excited about 2011. But the day after registration opened my wife had to go to the hospital, and by the time we got back home it was sold out!!! So maybe if I am serious about going I really should pre-register...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: Essen attendeeMicrobadge: Mage Knight Board Game FanMicrobadge: Rainbow
sean4star wrote:
I was going to go last year but there was a death in my family...So I was really excited about 2011. But the day after registration opened my wife had to go to the hospital, and by the time we got back home it was sold out!!! So maybe if I am serious about going I really should pre-register...
Get on the waiting list.

Then subscribe to the thread and respond whenever someone offers tickets for sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mischa D. Krilov
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
When *is* BGG Con 20XX registration, anyway?
badge
This space intentionally left blank. :)
Microbadge: I can't remember what year I started role-playingMicrobadge: Parent of Two BoysMicrobadge: BGG.CON attendeeMicrobadge: Tea drinkerMicrobadge: Owner of Too Many Unplayed Games
Wait, this is my joke!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ken burt
United States
wylie
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I play a female Elf!Microbadge: Roleplaying Since 1979Microbadge: Playing until death!Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: AD&D fan (2nd edition)
put me on the list

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls