Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
Microbadge: Flying Pig Games fanMicrobadge: '65 fanMicrobadge: Tiny Battle PublishingMicrobadge: WriterMicrobadge: Night of Man fan
http://www.locknloadgame.com/sneakmanuals/SL-Manual-part.pdf

I love this layout. Love this game...no it's not the entire manual...scenarios and variants haven't been included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Train
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Microbadge: Einst├╝rzende Neubauten fanMicrobadge: Wargame Design HobbyistMicrobadge: Platinum Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Colonial Twilight fanMicrobadge: Canadian Wargamer
Thanks for posting this Mark!
The graphics and artwork your group has done on this game is incredible.
Many thanks to Marc von Martial, Jeff Lewis and everyone else involved.

Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wow! I was looking forward to this before, but now that I see it's only seven pages of rules... very impressed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may want to change the wording in the rules. Poland has NEVER surrendered, the government has left the country exactly for the reason to avoid surrender and to continue the war alongside the Allies. Some army units did surrender but the state never did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
Microbadge: Flying Pig Games fanMicrobadge: '65 fanMicrobadge: Tiny Battle PublishingMicrobadge: WriterMicrobadge: Night of Man fan
Thank you, Jaro. You are absolutely correct, and that fact is represented in the scenarios.

BTW, have you ever read Larry Bond's Cauldron? Great book, and very complementary of Poland's military prowess.

Best Regards...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls