Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Edens
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
We're gonna have a tv party tonight!
Microbadge: Chicago Bears fanMicrobadge: Disc Golf fanMicrobadge: University of OregonMicrobadge: Star Wars fan - Princess LeiaMicrobadge: "Over my dead body!"
Hi All,

My apologies if this has been asked before but I didn't want to wade through 45 pages of General Posts. heh!

Has anyone made an attempt at converting any of the scenarios from Squad Leader (the series) or ASL into a ToI format? If so what method did you use? I am going through my old scenarios in an effort to convert some of my favorites to ToI. Madness? Perhaps...perhaps.

thanks for looking!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bill jaffe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Microbadge: Level 04 BGG posterMicrobadge: Tide of Iron fanMicrobadge: Roger's GMT P500 Geeklist fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!
not madness Rob i was considering doing the same

skinsfan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Hatfield
United States
Helena
Montana
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!Microbadge: Star Fleet Battles fanMicrobadge: Wargamer of 25+ yearsMicrobadge: A Touch of Evil: The Supernatural Game fanMicrobadge: Silver Board Game Collector
Why yes, I have.

I've converted two of them: Assault on a Queen and Devil's Hill.
I've got ideas to convert more, but I haven't been playing much of it lately.

If you want pdf copies of the scenarios, send me a message.

(and yes, I know these posts were more than a couple years old, but I figured I'd put this out there for anyone else looking.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls