Subject: Free scenarios with expansion coming? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Roy
United Kingdom
Bath
GB
flag msg tools
Microbadge: School TeacherMicrobadge: Dixit fanMicrobadge: I play games in BathMicrobadge: Native CanuckMicrobadge: Terry Pratchett fan
I've tried finding the answer to this myself, but couldn't.

Could anybody tell me if the scenarios will still be available after the expansion comes out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CROC
France
Guyancourt
Yvelines
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Microbadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!Microbadge: 2014 Golden Geek WinnerMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
What scenarios ?

Those available on the net ?

If this is the case : of course.

The 12 ones provided in the expansions are brand new. Except for one that is an "advanced" version of an old one.

CROC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Roy
United Kingdom
Bath
GB
flag msg tools
Microbadge: School TeacherMicrobadge: Dixit fanMicrobadge: I play games in BathMicrobadge: Native CanuckMicrobadge: Terry Pratchett fan
Perfect. Yes, that is what I meant. Thanks CROC!

Weird, as CROC was typing his reply, I was watching a video of him demonstrating combat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Balazs Szendroi
Hungary
Budapest
Budapest
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Guild Ball fanMicrobadge: Lords of Hellas fanMicrobadge: Nemesis fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
Wow, a new hidden information about the expansion. At least I haven't knew it before, that we will get 12 new scenarios. That's twice the scenarios that shipped with the original game, great news indeed! It's amazing what you are doing with this game CROC, so much support and care for the community, free scenarios, etc. I like how simple the game is, with not too much components, yet how deep it is in the same time. (it is a big thing for me, because usually I like my games with at least 2-300 bits and pieces ) So all in all I just wanted to tell you how awesome your game is, and I really hope we will hear some more about the new expansion soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vaughn Sandor
United States
Monroe Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
The BBC series is far better than the excellent NBC one. Now go watch it.
badge
This is not me but I have been known to dance like David Brent on occasion.
Microbadge: Eldritch Horror fanMicrobadge: Mage Knight Board Game FanMicrobadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Ra fanMicrobadge: Robinson Crusoe: Adventure on the Cursed Island fan
biohazard wrote:
What scenarios ?

Those available on the net ?

If this is the case : of course.

The 12 ones provided in the expansions are brand new. Except for one that is an "advanced" version of an old one.

CROC
A few new tiles in the expansion would be really cool too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls