Hi Ho! Cherry-O» Forums » Sessions

Subject: 4-1-11 (host): Tense 3-player affair. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike K
United States
Fairless Hills
flag msg tools
After getting home from work on a long Friday afternoon, my mind is crazed for some serious, winner-take-all gaming.

So of course, we break out Hi Ho! Cherry-O.

Initial turn order: AJ, me, Claire.

AJ gets off to a slow start, spinning the dog; he would later get a bird that further slowed his progress. I fared better, avoiding all animals (and the dreaded 'tipped bucket') while getting solid 2s and 3s. (Claire also avoided loss-spins, but never spun higher than a 2.) I was able to spin a '3' with two left to cement the victory.

Final scores: me 10, Claire 5, AJ 3.

I must note, sadly, that AJ accused me numerous times of cheating. I am truly saddened at these allegations; I am nothing if not honorable about my game-playing ability.

Claire and AJ played a 'consolation game' afterwards, and Claire took that one. AJ (even as I type this) is still clamoring for a rematch: I guess he can get away with behavior like this until he turns 5.

I note that I neglected to post a Session Report for a 2-player game of Sorry! the other day (which he did win). Hopefully we'll build up to something a little meatier soon ... like Le Havre. But that's for another day.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.