GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,141 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Biblios» Forums » General

Subject: Model of sleeves needed for Biblios? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Doherty
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know which sleeves to get for this game? I'm reading about the potential for easily marking the cards like in 7 Wonders and so I want to sleeve them before playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana R.
United States
Claremont
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Devotium Popcornicus
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be curious also although with such a tight fit in the box I would assume they would no longer fit in what it came in. And the packaging is so nice on this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
They seem to fit nicely in standard Dragon Shield sleeves. But I don't think they will fit in the box once sleeved in those. If anyone has a tip for sleeves that WOULD still allow them to go back in the book-box, I would love to know! I don't know if sleeves of such a thinness and of that smaller dimension exist though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K.Y. Wong
Singapore
Gardens by the Bay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's hope these will work:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/584138/ultra-fit-almost-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sizemore
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.NevermoreGames.com
badge
This is NOT a Chihuahua. It is a Sphynx cat. A bald, grouchy Sphynx cat who will bite you if you mistake him for a Chihuahua.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have extremely tight sleeves on mine, and they don't come close to fitting back in the insert. Even if the width were not a problem, the thickness would be. Still, it's well worth taking the insert out and storing it away separately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
skipsizemore wrote:
I have extremely tight sleeves on mine, and they don't come close to fitting back in the insert. Even if the width were not a problem, the thickness would be. Still, it's well worth taking the insert out and storing it away separately.

As nice as the insert is, with the little die-holes and card well, taking it out to store the sleeved cards is actually a good idea. Then you get to still use the awesome book-box.
And I won't have to be annoyed by the thumb-hole that only lets me lift out 50% of the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So are they 63.5 X 88 MM cards? We have several customers asking us about the size of this game too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.