GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,184 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Cool Stuff Inc is the Best rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Lemanski
United States
Hazlet
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just receved my fourth order from http://www.coolstuffinc.com/. They have always provided top notch service and I highly recommend them.

My orders have always arrived early or on time. I've had to cancel my order in the past, which was done without hassle. I have called them twice and spoke to a person who answered my questions directly.

The best part is their low prices. I've done the comparisons and Cool Stuff always beats their competition. In addition, they have a loyalty system which gives you an additional % off. Simply amazing.

Thanks Cool Stuff Inc for being so great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lemanski
United States
Hazlet
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheFlatline wrote:

I do maybe a third of my ordering from them. They are good, but shipping tends to run about 12 bucks out here on the west coast, and I don't usually order enough to qualify for free shipping.

But that's just because I'm in California. They're a top notch group to order from.

To be fair, I have always qualify for the free shipping, which is $100+ by going in with friends.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
rylmets12 wrote:
TheFlatline wrote:

I do maybe a third of my ordering from them. They are good, but shipping tends to run about 12 bucks out here on the west coast, and I don't usually order enough to qualify for free shipping.

But that's just because I'm in California. They're a top notch group to order from.

To be fair, I have always qualify for the free shipping, which is $100+ by going in with friends.

I've bought from them always with free shipping too, I just wait until I have enough b-day and Christmas monies to qualify for it. And since I have so many unplayed games, waiting a few months to increase my unplayed game pile isn't a big deal at all.
Their prices are much better than Amazon in most cases. Last order I saved over $70 vs Amazon on ten games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Usta Playalot
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I also like CSI for games. And let me point out that any miniatures that you order through them ship for 99 cents (including when you purchase multiple figs - the total is still $0.99). That has helped me delve into the Heroscape customs world.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
The Necronomicon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnbYcB9ctu8
mbmbmbmbmb
My "big three" at the moment are CSI ($100 free shipping, best selection of inexpensive wargames since Boulder closed, nice loyalty discount, and an occasional sale), Miniature Market ($75 free shipping), and BoardsandBits (really nice folks and $2 flat shipping w/ over $98 in purchases...at least for this month).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Drood
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Seriously, call Kenny Loggins because you're in the Danger Zone!
badge
M, as in Mancy
mbmbmbmbmb
rylmets12 wrote:

Thanks Cool Stuff Inc for being so great.

hear, hear! They are one of the very few online stores I don't break into a cold sweat after clicking "process order", wondering if I'll ever see stuff show up or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Flores
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have ordered 3 times from the good folks at CSI. All three orders have been perfect. Great prices and fast delivery.

I always order enough to quality for free shipping, so as to get the best prices I have seen online.

they get about 85% of my online business

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
We always have time for the things we put first.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to OLGS geeklist:

http://boardgamegeek.com/listitem/983935?commentid=2054699#c...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.