GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,434 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Fabio Calzolari
Italy
S.Lazzaro di Savena
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm planning to use my Damocle set miniatures for another prototype game. I'd need good images for the unit cards, so I'm hunting for the images showing the box content in the original Rackham site. They had good size and resolution... anyone have them saved somewhere? I'm interested mostly in UNA and Therians.

A question:
what's the difference between the UNA figures in the Damocle box and the ones in the Units boxes?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schafer
United States
Prior Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't have an image for you but I can answer the second question.

The figures in Damsocles and the unit boxes are very similar with the only real difference being the unit boxes have better paint jobs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Busch

Broomfield
Colorado
msg tools
mb
I don't know of any place on the net unless the older sites like AT-43 addict have some images. One option might be to check out the rules PDF or the UNA and Therian army books. If you are good with Photoshop, you should be able import those PDFs and cut the figure images out as you see fit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.