Thumb up
1 Posts

Persian Incursion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Extended Example of Play? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Homer S.
flag msg tools
First of all I have to admit, that I really want to like this game. The conflict is promising for a modern warfare simulation and the way, the game presents itself on the table, is top notch. BUT - for me and maybe a few guys more - it´s very hard to get a definitive feeling for the rules and all the tables, esp. those for the whole airstrike thing. So for my part it would be very helpful, if the designers (or maybe a geek member, who has sufficient experience already) could publish an extended example of a whole map turn, esp. one with an intense airstrike. This example should contain some dice results and possible effects for all the nodes to get a feeling for the action flow. Regarding such an example I would moreover appreciate some playing tips from the "experts", esp. for the weaker iranian side.

Does this sound like a good idea?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.