flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Metro
66 - Randy (8)
65 - Mike S. (6)
54 - Anna (7)
30 - Mark (8)

Mark C. This was my first time playing Metro as well. I have had my eye on this game for a while, as one my wife would like. After playing it, I'm sure she would like it.

My wife has been my main gaming partner, so I'm always on the lookout for good 2+ player games that aren't too confrontational (she doesn't like that). It think you could play Metro without being mean about it, although you will inevitably hinder your opponent, even if only accidentally.

Mike S. I picked this one up after our first play at borders and haven't regretted it. This is a nice quick filler we started in the last hour and a half as not everyone intended to play till 10. I don't recall playing iwth the "no ties in scoring" rule as it is not in my copy of the rules but I don't think it signifigantly changed our outcome as it really only came into play in the early part of the game and it certainly explains why the scoring area is the size it is. Randy picked this one up on the last tile narrowly pushing me aside for the lead, nicely done. We did have one misplayed tile placed on my highest scoring line for the game and I don't honestly know who played it or when as we only noticed it as I was counting out and I know I'd played on it counting on the route through it so I have no idea how proper placement would have affected scoring. All in all a nice closer and as always good company and good gaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.