I just bought this off of eBay, and it didn't come with instructions! Can anyone point me in the right direction to aquire the directions? PDF or otherwise??
Marvel Super Heroes is filled with with Marvel Super Heroes and Villains! The game brings the ultimate fight of good vs evil. Play as your favorite Super Hero and capture 30 fierce Super Villains.
Starting the Game:
1. Shuffle the Marvel, Super Hero and Super Villains Cards separately and place them off to side of the board within reach of all players.
2. Players randomly choose 6 Super Villain Cards and place them on Alert Spaces located on the board.
3. Players choose a Hero Recruit Van, one Super Hero Card and take a Super Villain
Lock Up Holder.
- All captured villains will be put into the Lock Up Holder once a player makes it back to their headquarters to lock up the enemies for good!
4. Place the Hero Card and Super Villain Lock up Holder in front of you and the Recruit Van on one of the headquarter spaces.
Objective of the Game:
Be the first player to successfully Lock Up 4 Super Villains!
Players roll the die and travel along the board trying to recruit other Super Heroes to add to their team to battle against Super Villains.
1. Players recruit a new Super Hero when they land on a Recruit A Super Hero Space. When a player lands on an Alert Space the battle begins between Super Heroes and Super Villains.
2. Place a Super Villain Card on the board. It will be either placed on 1, 2, or 3 numbers of the Battle Board.
3. Place then any Super Hero Cards you wish to battle against the Super Villain on the board.
Winning the Battle:
1. Roll the die. If the number rolled is under any of the battling Super Hero Cards on the Battle Board, they win!
- The player with take the Villain and put the card beneath the Hero Card in front of them. *It does not go into Lock-up until returning to headquarters.
2. If the number rolled is under the Villain’s Card, they win! This is determined by another roll of die.
- A Super Hero is captured and will be placed beneath the Villain’s card behind the Alert space of the board. *The captured Hero Card can be later freed if the villain loses the next or following battles.
Winning the Game:
Defeat 4 Super Villains and make it back to your headquarters to lock up the Super Villains for good!