Subject: Finally lost one... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Carvin
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Join our Berks Boardgamers group (Hamburg, Pa) via Facebook!
badge
Ah, the diabolical Dice … a word of caution; don't throw them when you're alone. The fiends lack loyalty, and their notion of nourishment is quite disturbing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mystery Rummy: Al Capone has completely taken over our lunchtime gaming. Rage, Pinochle, and Bohnanza are but distant memories. Personally, I find it amazing that even enjoy this game since I've won about 8 of the 10 games we've played so far. Frankly, the scores have been getting ridiculous at times and there were even two games that we abandoned since I was leading by so much.

I finally lost a game after a long string of wins.
Joanne started off well in the first round scoring 54 points and Ann Marie with 43 to my lowly 14. The second round Joanne extented her lead with 43 points to Ann Marie's 26 and my 33. The third round, we evened things up a little bit, me with 53, ann Marie with 55 and Joanne with 28. In the 4th round I managed to shut them out early, scoring only 29 points but they each had zero. The game now stood at Jim 129, Joanne 125, Ann Marie 124. But then they left me in the dust, I scored nothing in the 5th round, Ann Marie led with 27 and Joanne with 22. In the final round, I only managed 21 points to Joanne's 50 and Ann Marie's 46.
Final score: Ann Marie 207, Joanne 197, Jim 150

Though I got a little revenge in the next game. I shut them both out on the first two hands to take a 54 - 0 - 0 lead. We abandoned that game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.