Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tomas Hejna
Czech Republic
Prague
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, don't blame to post anything without testing and/or even without playing first its 'original' from High Noon, however it is 'exactly' this case: I didn't test it yet and I had never played Bang! with High Noon either.

But, for the few last days I'm thinking about this variant:

1) When any player get killed before his first own turn, he normally discards all cards - but than he may immediately and openly draw one more card - and if it turns to be 'black' (i.e. clubs or spades and 1:2 probability), he may keep it in hand and wait until his nearest turn as a ghost. He has no life, nor special abilities, but he may draws 2 cards as usual and play any cards as usual - with exception that he cannot heal or be wounded in any way. And after this 'ghost-turn' is over, he would just left the game finally.

2) As per 1), but if the killed player had just played at least one of his turns and in the game are remaining at least 2 living players (not ghosts) as well, he may also draw one card to see if he can remain as a ghost - but now only at the clubs (or 'crosses' if you prefer, while it means 1:4 probability). He keeps this card and waits for his 'last' turn - again as per 1).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.