Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
flag msg tools
I love Vanished Planet, but a large part of the game is using resources to generate personnel, technologies, and equipment. Conversion charts are extremely helpful, but unfortunately nobody has created a great one yet. I have some ideas, and would like to work with someone who has box-drawing-fu to create a great one. This will be a one-sheet project that won't require any fancy artwork.

Here are two existing aids. I'm looking for something structurally similar to the first, but with colors more like the second, perhaps some iconology (matching the game itself), and a few other tweaks.

I can offer 50 gg as a token reward. The artwork must be released under a free license, and made available on BGG. You can claim credit for it, including a little box on the sheet itself if you want (assuming there is room).

General questions? Ask them here.
Seriously interested in taking this on? Geekmail me.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.