Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Parkinson
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Brigham Young UniversityMicrobadge: Parent of three boys and three girlsMicrobadge: DentistMicrobadge: Latter-day Saint
BrucecO wrote:
Now Boardgamehaus just needs to start sending their copies out.
Just got in touch with Boardgamehaus and found out that they wont be getting their games in till the last week of May or the first week of June. soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Voge III
United States
Gwynn Oak
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Check out my podcast at www.thepartygamecast.com!
Microbadge: On Board Games fanMicrobadge: Geek RegularMicrobadge: PodcasterMicrobadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!
Saca_Muela wrote:
BrucecO wrote:
Just got in touch with Boardgamehaus and found out that they wont be getting their games in till the last week of May or the first week of June. soblue

That is nuts that their shipments are that much later then filbert, ahh well, I guess there is nothing I can do now. I do feel like had I known that, I might not have preordered there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
Microbadge: Ambiguity will get you somewhereMicrobadge: Beard fanMicrobadge: Instant Human - just add coffeeMicrobadge: Whisky drinkerMicrobadge: Parent of Two Boys
Got mine, I picked it up today. And then realized that the dice aren't indented - coating those with some varnish will be quite necessary, much more so than sleeving the cards...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Lorentin
Finland
Espoo
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: The Cure fanMicrobadge: Parent of Twin Boy and GirlMicrobadge: Tandem CyclistMicrobadge: Tandem CyclistMicrobadge: Bruno Cathala fan
Just received mine yesterday as well. First impression: the inbox is great! With components already in plastic bags! Watch and learn Fantasy Flight people!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Rutyna
United States
Plymouth
Michigan
flag msg tools
Microbadge: The Matrix fanMicrobadge: Gears of War fanMicrobadge: Wallenstein fanMicrobadge: Neuroshima Hex! fanMicrobadge: Dungeon Lords fan - I'm an Evil Dungeon Lord!
When is this expected to be available in the states?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Voge III
United States
Gwynn Oak
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: On Board Games fanMicrobadge: Geek RegularMicrobadge: PodcasterMicrobadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!
Saca_Muela wrote:
BrucecO wrote:
I just spoke to the Boardgamehaus guys, and they just told me June 30 for King of Tokyo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike G
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: The Knife fanMicrobadge: Yasujirou Ozu fanMicrobadge: You've been CakedMicrobadge: K Records FanMicrobadge: Feminism
BrucecO wrote:

I just spoke to the Boardgamehaus guys, and they just told me June 30 for King of Tokyo.
So...that would be today. Fingers are crossed over here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Levy
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Cadwallon: City of Thieves fanMicrobadge: Heroscape fanMicrobadge: Persona 4 fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Star Trek fan
Still no reliable word on a US release?

I hope we see it soon ... I think it's going to popular in my house.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Voge III
United States
Gwynn Oak
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Spoke to Boardgamehaus, they said at this point they HOPE by the end of July, early August. They refuse to quote a date since this thing has been pushed back so many times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike G
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: The Knife fanMicrobadge: Yasujirou Ozu fanMicrobadge: You've been CakedMicrobadge: K Records FanMicrobadge: Feminism
BrucecO wrote:
Spoke to Boardgamehaus, they said at this point they HOPE by the end of July, early August. They refuse to quote a date since this thing has been pushed back so many times.
Sigh...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Voge III
United States
Gwynn Oak
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Patrice from Iello just said the games have made it to the distributor in the US, and should be in stores by the end of the week.

WOO HOO!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  |