Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Deslauriers
Canada
Montreal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good day gamers,

I'm heading to Myrtle Beach on vacation pretty soon and I wanted to grad a couple of games while in the US.
I will be spending a night in Hagerstown on the way down.

Any recommendations of stores to buy BGs at either these locations?

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jamelli
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure about Hagerstown, but I know there is a shop a few miles north in Waynesboro, PA.
Neverland Games

You may be able to stop in Waynesboro on your way to Hagerstown from Canada. Tony is a great guy and can help you find what you're looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
HappiestWookie wrote:
Good day gamers,

I'm heading to Myrtle Beach on vacation pretty soon and I wanted to grad a couple of games while in the US.
I will be spending a night in Hagerstown on the way down.

Any recommendations of stores to buy BGs at either these locations?

Thanks in advance
Interesting choice on where to spend the night... you must have family or friends there?

In any case, there's a few board game stores in the DC metroplex. Each is unique, and all are sort of out of your way, but not that much. Try Child's Play or Labyrinth. If you stop by Labyrinth, please tell the owner that the random guy who always talks to her about dancing sent you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.